We have video of the media session for you here below via YouTube.
With the UEFA Champions League quickly approaching, The Red Devils need to keep winning to put pressure on Manchester City, as that is pretty much everything they can do to keep themselves alive on the title race at the moment.
"I'm not going from the Bad One to the Perfect One but I try, I make an effort and I'm happy".
The 26-year-old is, however, tied to a long-term contract and has been urged to consider ambition and climate before making a decision on his future. "I always liked English football".
"The referees have to, I don't like the word "protect" the players because it looks like they have to protect only the top players but everybody on the pitch is the same".
The Toon have trailed at half-time in only three of their 13 St. James' Park showdowns since promotion so it may pay to support the half-time draw at [2.18], as well as theDraw/Manchester United [4.40] Half-Time/Full-Time proposition at more attractive prices, instead of the straight away win.
"I think he will be a Manchester United player for years", our boss added.
"Benitez knows how to get points so I think it is going to be hard". He is quite clever so he has increased the competition between keepers and that's a good thing between the three of them. I want to be here, playing every week so to turn it around and get that sort of confidence from the manager was really pleasing.
And Newcastle's manager hopes than will translate into fewer mistakes in games.
The Newcastle boss said: "I have the belief we will do it".
Asked if he had come to Newcastle to prove himself all over again, Slimani said: "Yes, that's true, I hope I can show what I'm capable of".
He said: "For you [the media], the mind games are more important". "I've settled in well and am keen to help the team climb the table". We started the season well, had a few problems, and you could see for the rest of the teams, like Huddersfield, Brighton, you can't just win games in a row, it is hard. No, sometimes your team is better or the other is better and that is it.
"You have to do really well to win games in this league so it would be a massive achievement to stay up. It is like this".
- Late-Night Comedians Dump on 'Dictator' Trump for Military Parade Idea
- 'Speedy' decision promised on South Africa's Zuma's future
- Swiss curlers stun with flawless score to beat US
- Ex-Bangladesh PM Khaleda Zia sentenced to 5 years in graft case
- Shirtless Tonga Olympian Wins Opening Ceremony Again
- The first look at Tom Hardy's Venom is here
- The Wagner Bowman Management Corp Boosts Stake in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- White House Aide Resigns After Ex-Wives Claim Domestic Abuse
- Omarosa Says She Was 'Haunted By Tweets' In Trump's White House
- Amid Volatility Surge, Credit Suisse Terminates VelocityShares ETN