We have video of the media session for you here below via YouTube.
With the UEFA Champions League quickly approaching, The Red Devils need to keep winning to put pressure on Manchester City, as that is pretty much everything they can do to keep themselves alive on the title race at the moment.
"I'm not going from the Bad One to the Perfect One but I try, I make an effort and I'm happy".
The 26-year-old is, however, tied to a long-term contract and has been urged to consider ambition and climate before making a decision on his future. "I always liked English football".
"The referees have to, I don't like the word "protect" the players because it looks like they have to protect only the top players but everybody on the pitch is the same".
The Toon have trailed at half-time in only three of their 13 St. James' Park showdowns since promotion so it may pay to support the half-time draw at [2.18], as well as theDraw/Manchester United [4.40] Half-Time/Full-Time proposition at more attractive prices, instead of the straight away win.
"I think he will be a Manchester United player for years", our boss added.
"Benitez knows how to get points so I think it is going to be hard". He is quite clever so he has increased the competition between keepers and that's a good thing between the three of them. I want to be here, playing every week so to turn it around and get that sort of confidence from the manager was really pleasing.
And Newcastle's manager hopes than will translate into fewer mistakes in games.
The Newcastle boss said: "I have the belief we will do it".
Asked if he had come to Newcastle to prove himself all over again, Slimani said: "Yes, that's true, I hope I can show what I'm capable of".
He said: "For you [the media], the mind games are more important". "I've settled in well and am keen to help the team climb the table". We started the season well, had a few problems, and you could see for the rest of the teams, like Huddersfield, Brighton, you can't just win games in a row, it is hard. No, sometimes your team is better or the other is better and that is it.
"You have to do really well to win games in this league so it would be a massive achievement to stay up. It is like this".
- Omarosa Says She Was 'Haunted By Tweets' In Trump's White House
- Bubbly Stocks in Focal Point- The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS)
- Late-Night Comedians Dump on 'Dictator' Trump for Military Parade Idea
- Qualcomm rejects Broadcom's $121 billion buyout bid
- The Wagner Bowman Management Corp Boosts Stake in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- Former Celtic, Man Utd, Leeds star Liam Miller passes away
- Flawed US policy to make world's nuclear peril greater — Interview
- NVIDIA Corporation Profit Advances In Q4
- De Villiers back in squad for last three ODIs against India
- Mkhitaryan stays behind Arsenal training 'to deliver balls to strikers'