And finally, 4% of women say they'd rather eat pizza than have a boyfriend.
On a health kick?
While styles vary from region to region - NY prides itself on its traditional pizzerias, Chicago swears by deep dish, and Hawaii prefers an island twist with pineapple - pizza is surely one of the country's most-agreed-upon favorite foods. And if you're hoping to score a deal on those cheesy slices of deliciousness, then you're in luck.
Now here is where the "free" is! Offer code: 5555. Valid Feb. 5 to Feb. 9.
With multiple locations throughout the Valley, including one that just opened up Downtown at El Cortez, Christopher Palmeri's Naked City is a convenient place where you can satisfy your craving for a good pie.
This West Coast pizza chain is giving away one free personal pizza per person when you buy a Pepsi fountain drink. Of course, pizza is life, but that's besides the point. Here's where you can get some dough - without spending much at all.
At Blaze Pizza, you can order one of their specialty pizzas or create your own.
Pizza Hut has two medium any-topping pizzas for $6.99 each.
Dual layer pepperoni pizza for $10.
- Shani Davis rips coin flip to determine U.S. flag bearer at Olympics
- UFC 221: Romero vs
- Islam Slimani eyes permanent Newcastle United stay
- Spirit Airlines allegedly told student to flush emotional support hamster down toilet
- Is This The Start Of A Bond Bear Market?
- More snow on the way Saturday night into Sunday morning
- Mkhitaryan stays behind Arsenal training 'to deliver balls to strikers'
- De Villiers back in squad for last three ODIs against India
- Guardiola: Winning Premier League Title Will Be Special For Man City
- Swiss curlers stun with flawless score to beat US