Brooklyn - who is now studying photography in the Big Apple - is now in Californian with his girlfriend Chloé Moretz following her 21st birthday celebrations last week.
She and the four other members of the Spice Girls, the best-selling female group ever, sent fans into overdrive by announcing earlier this month plans to explore "incredible new opportunities" in the future.
Then rumours began flying around that the iconic 90s band would be reforming, with TMZ "confirming" that the women would be touring the United Kingdom and U.S. for a few dedicated shows at some point this year.
The show itself saw a swathe of utilitarian coats and autumnal printed dresses sweep the runway. It was really, really, really lovely.
"I'm not going on tour".
She also said there wouldn't be a sequel to 1997's Spice World: The Movie.
The Spice Girls first formed back in 1994, and enjoyed huge success with hits such as Wannabe, Viva Forever, and Spice Up Your Life. However, she stressed that fashion is her priority at the moment.
Sadly, we'll just have to make do with their social media updates! "Brainstorming", the 43-year-old explained, before adding, "But (fashion) is what I do". However, no Spice Girls reunion will take place at the moment.
As for a potential reunion in the future?
If you are keen to watch a little Spice Girls reunion, please re-watch their performance at the closing ceremony in London 2012 and CRY! "It's not me in a cat-suit".
Beckham, aka "Posh Spice", was claimed to have given her blessing to a reunion, only agreeing on the assurance she would not have to sing, The Sun reported last week. I think there's so much that the brand can do, and it's such a positive message for young kids.
- Spirit Airlines allegedly told student to flush emotional support hamster down toilet
- Shani Davis rips coin flip to determine U.S. flag bearer at Olympics
- Who is Asma Jahangir ?
- Is This The Start Of A Bond Bear Market?
- Late-Night Comedians Dump on 'Dictator' Trump for Military Parade Idea
- Third militant killed, death toll reaches 5 — Sunjwan attack
- Government shutdown ends. Congress authorizes trillion-dollar deficit, raises debt ceiling
- PM Narendra Modi meets President Abbas Mahmoud on historic visit to Palestine
- Halifax rally planned Saturday during 'day of action' after Boushie verdict
- UFC 221: Romero vs