Miss Universe 2015 Ariadna Gutierrez then talked to former The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville about how they needed to take out Shannon because she and Big Time Rush singer James Maslow were getting too much power and they were co-dependent on each other. In November, the Daily Beast reporter Elaina Plott published a story where she shadowed Omarosa for a day and just found that the former communications director for the Office of Public Liaison spent the day planning her wedding.
She went on to discuss the vice president's fervent religious beliefs and claimed that he thinks he's got a direct line to Jesus.
She is appearing on the series two months after her departure from the White House, and has made headlines with her comments on the administration she briefly served before her departure in December. In last week's episode, she started spilling deets by telling her costar Ross Matthews that everything is most certainly *not* going to be okay in America. An emotional Keisha spoke with host Julie Chen following her exit, saying she knew it was the right decision.
If you get all of your news from reality-TV programming, this month has been absolutely brutal.
Follow Emma on Instagram.
Jimmy Kimmel thinks that President Donald Trump isn't exactly glued to the Olympics like the rest of the world. "I'm just going to say that". He described being surprised when he read she would work on Trump's campaign and even more when she worked in his White House. I will tell you.
According to the article published on Tuesday, Kelly "dismissed the former director of communications for the Office of Public Liaison, Omarosa Manigault, who had been using the White House vehicle service - known as "CARPET" - as an office pick-up and drop-off service, something strictly forbidden by the federal government". She had personal access to the president, although there were a number of people who tried to prevent her from being hired. "A showmance. You know, a romance on the show - we get it on together", Omarosa allegedly told him.
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Players should coach in the National Basketball Association
- HomePod: The secure smart speaker that's big on music
- Guardiola: Winning Premier League Title Will Be Special For Man City
- Is This The Start Of A Bond Bear Market?
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- Gary Neville podcast - Newcastle 1-0 Manchester United
- White House proposes box deliveries to replace food stamps
- Government shutdown ends. Congress authorizes trillion-dollar deficit, raises debt ceiling