Henrikh Mkhitaryan has noted that he won't dwell on what went wrong at Manchester United this season, insisting he wanted to focus on a new chapter in his life instead. He became the first Armenian to ever join the club and later the first to win a major European trophy.
Mkhitaryan told the Press Association: "I don't want to find excuses". It's up to Lacazette to say "I'm here to fight - I don't care who has come in". I don't have anything to prove to anyone.
But Mkhitaryan is excited to link up with Aubameyang again, the pair having thrilled in their time together at Dortmund.
For him, one against one with the keeper, he is a good goalscorer.
"I would say [he is like] Thierry Henry with his quality of runs, but it's a bit too early to compare him to the best player ever who played here", the Frenchman said.
"I am very happy to have him here and I think all the fans are happy to see him in an Arsenal shirt".
"I know that, at the moment, we perform well, we feel strong and we're not scared to play any team, be it Arsenal or whichever team it is".
At one stage, Mkhitaryan bizarrely booted the ball out of touch after some encouraging build-up play from his team-mates. All the derbies are tough games but the most important thing is to arrive in a good condition, to be ready, to challenge them, to fight and try to win - that is most important to be in the race for the top four.
- PM Narendra Modi meets President Abbas Mahmoud on historic visit to Palestine
- Omarosa says Americans 'would be begging' for Trump if Pence became president
- Tottenham Deserved Victory Vs Juventus- Mauricio Pochettino
- Victoria Beckham confirms the Spice Girls won't be touring
- Is This The Start Of A Bond Bear Market?
- Who is Asma Jahangir ?
- Iran is playing with fire in Syria
- Trump presses Senate to adopt his immigration priorities
- BMW X4 Gets The All-New Look Inside and Out
- White House proposes box deliveries to replace food stamps