"It's not easy to lose two games but now we are back", said Hazard.
'We want to try to win this game and then to prepare also our confidence in the right way before the games against Barcelona and then two tough games in the league against United and City.
A 3-0 triumph over West Brom on Monday has allayed some of the club's fans' fears over a potential implosion, and Cahill said that he had spoken to his gaffer about maybe giving Chelsea's players some downtime.
"I feel very good". Substitute Jay Rodriguez wasted an opportunity to put them ahead when clean through, and Salomon Rondon and Jonny Evans also missed chances with the game in the balance.
He had been struggling with a calf injury having already had five stitches for a cut when taking studs to the head, but his manager Antonio Conte expects him to again be fit for Friday's FA Cup fifth-round fixture with Hull.
On the loss, Pardew said: "No goals".
"We must be pleased with Giroud's performance, it was the first time he played from the start with us".
"My players know very well what we have to do".
"The pressure on me is normal".
It was his third appearance for West Brom since the move and his second start after he played all 90 minutes of a 3-2 defeat at home against Southampton on February 3.
"We must be satisfied to win the game to get three points".
"It's very important to feel the people is appreciating my work here in Chelsea". The third goal came eight minutes later courtesy of Hazard, with an assist from Spanish striker Alvaro Morata, back on the pitch after missing nearly a month with back problems.
A strike from Victor Moses and Hazard's brilliant second of the game rounded off another costly night for West Brom, who are seven points adrift of safety at the bottom of the table and lost Daniel Sturridge to a hamstring injury. New signing Olivier Giroud, still recovering from a muscular problem after joining from Arsenal, set up Hazard's first goal.
West Brom are to heading to Spain for some warm-weather training but a sterner test awaits Chelsea next week, when Barcelona visit London in the Champions League.
"Big win! Great character from the lads nice to get another goal too ️ #CFC", Moses tweeted about the game on Tuesday through his official handle.
- Israeli Opposition Hails 'End of Netanyahu', PM's Party Suspects 'Coup'
- Omarosa says Americans 'would be begging' for Trump if Pence became president
- White House proposes box deliveries to replace food stamps
- Tottenham Deserved Victory Vs Juventus- Mauricio Pochettino
- Kim Cattrall slams "cruel" Sarah Jessica Parker after her brother's death
- Government shutdown ends. Congress authorizes trillion-dollar deficit, raises debt ceiling
- Minnie Driver Quits Oxfam Ambassador Role After Prostitution Scandal
- New iOS update lets users stop Apple from slowing down phones
- Rocket launch a major step in space business
- 'Remarkable': Dying US woman's last words were to identify her 'killers'