Sports Illustrated's 2018 Swimsuit Edition is here and the magazine ditched the swimsuits to focus on empowerment.
Herrington told ABC News she was crying when she found out she was chosen and immediately called her mother, who has been her biggest support along her modeling journey, to share the good news.
"Women do not have to be modest to be respected", Raisman had written down the side of her body.
Paulina Porizkova was 18 when she was selected for the cover of the 1984 Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. "That stuff reflects your attitude: the way you go into work; the way you go into your dating life", she said.
As you may recall, Tyra Banks was the first woman of color to grace the cover as she posed alongside Valeria Mazza in 1996.
Danielle Herrington is the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover model for 2018.
I hope she got paid danger money for doing this. After introductions were made, Banks recited her famous lines. Just last month, the Olympic gold medal-donning gymnast delivered a powerful testimony in the Larry Nassar case, in which she shed light on the abuse that she and her fellow athletes endured from the former USA Gymnastics doctor.
"I really saw the vision for the photo, but as I climbed on the rock I did look down and was like 'this is going to end badly, '" Upton told Sports Illustrated. All those things separately don't guarantee a cover, though.
Olivia Culpo strips down for her first appearance in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.
While admitting it took her longer than others to realize her S.I. dream, Kostek said wouldn't a change a thing.
While the photo of Culpo on the floor strategically hides anything overly NSFW, the second photo is full on shot of her bare backside.
Now, one of the cast's plus-size models - Hunter McGrady - has spoken out about what the provocative photoshoot means to her.
- Black Panther team accused of breach of copyright by British-Liberian artist
- Hazard double eases pressure on Chelsea's Conte
- Israeli Opposition Hails 'End of Netanyahu', PM's Party Suspects 'Coup'
- Chipotle Stock Pops as Taco Bell Boss Takes the Reins
- Eminent Pakistani lawyer, activist Asma Jahangir dead
- Tottenham Deserved Victory Vs Juventus- Mauricio Pochettino
- Iran is playing with fire in Syria
- Redmi Note 5 first impression: A value for money option
- Rocket launch a major step in space business
- Black Panther: Marvel Studios Wants Ryan Coogler Back For Sequel