"My comment was about the care, first of all for the Rochdale players, our players and the competition that all of England watches on TV". "What is important is to forget what happened in Turin or against Arsenal", Pochettino said.
Eight-time FA Cup victor Tottenham, which left the likes of Harry Kane, Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen out of its starting lineup, stepped up a gear in the second half and Lucas Moura, signed from Paris Saint Germain in the midwinter transfer window, equalized in the 59th minute.
Mauricio Pochettino's team have been relatively prolific in recent weeks, scoring at least twice in four out of their last five games in all competitions.
In Rochdale's fourth-round replay against Millwall at Spotland, the home side came under enormous scrutiny from all for the state of their pitch. Son Heung-Min could also start, and Pochettino will be hoping he plays a starring role in the absence of fellow regulars.
Toby Alderweireld - left out of the Juventus travelling party - was back in the lineup but didn't cover himself in glory.
Will City or Tottenham suffer an FA Cup giant killing?
Harry Winks lost the ball in middle of the pitch and Rochdale broke well on the counter, with Andy Cannon playing a good ball across the box for Henderson to beat Michel Vorm from 10 yards and stun the Premier League side.
Born in 2001, the Manchester schoolboy became Dale's youngest ever debutant - aged 16 years and 17 days - when he faced Bury in the EFL Trophy on 19 September.
Rochdale have never reached the quarter-final of the FA Cup before. Among the starters, only Lucas Moura - a new signing from Paris Saint-Germain - will feel like he made par.
"It was an awesome game and an unbelievable event for us", Rochdale manager Keith Hill said of his bottom-of-the-table team.
And there were too many ordinary performances from players capable of better.
On paper, this tie is pretty one-sided, with Tottenham clear winners. A victory in this tie would keep the Citizens hopes of the quadruple alive.
But Steve Davies's stoppage-time equaliser saw Rochdale make it 2-2 and earn themselves a money-spinning replay at Wembley, Tottenham's temporary home this season while the successor ground to White Hart Lane is built.
- SpaceX plan for Broadband via Satellite is backed by FCC
- PNB officials gave Nirav Modi's firms access to bank computers
- Justice Department Indicts 13 Russians for Supporting Trump, Interfering with US Elections
- Who Is Karen McDougal? Trump Accused of New Affair With Playboy Playmate
- Michael McCormack fails to back Barnaby Joyce as Nationals leader
- PNB Scan: CBI arrests PNB's ex-Deputy Manager Gokulnath Shetty
- EXTRA TIME: Gervinho celebrates 2018 Chinese New Year
- Mourinho on Pogba relationship: "Don't say bull****"
- Struggling Tiger Woods misses cut at Genesis Open
- Danielle Herrington Becomes Third Black Woman To Cover Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue