They do not have fourth, fifth or seventh round picks in the draft, and seem likely to want to fill out their draft with more selections. That path could lead the Broncos toward some intriguing prospects. Barkley is more than a great runner - he is a stellar receiver (he caught 54 passes in 2017) and pass-blocker.
If that happens, the next logical pick for the Packers - if pass rusher is the way they go - would be Harold Landry from Boston College.
The ESPN draft expert has the Lions selecting LSU running back Derrius Guice at No. 20 in his latest mock draft (pay site), revealed Tuesday.
Rashaan Evans, Alabama: Evans was a staple of the Crimson Tide's title-winning defense.
The Jets would be lucky to acquire Mayfield and with the right pieces in place, he could help turn the franchise around in the next two seasons. Smith is projected to fall anywhere from the middle of the first round to the early part of the second. He will have to learn when to take risks, and when to live to play another down at the next level.
In Mel Kiper Jr.'s latest mock draft, the Patriots are projected to select LSU cornerback Donte Jackson with their first pick at No. 31 overall.
At 6-5 and roughly 250 pounds, Edmunds brings intriguing size to the position.
Last season, Matthews had 59 tackles with an interception and fumble recovery and Williams had 50 tackles with 2.5 sacks and a fumble recovery in 11 games while playing through a season-long right shoulder injury.
In his new mock he slips Boise State linebacker Leighton Vander Esch into the first round at pick No. 28.
In short, Esch proved he could contribute across the field, and his success in coverage was particularly notable. He expects the Gamecocks star to be the first tight end off the board in this draft class.
Allen did have a strong week at the Senior Bowl last month, showing improvement each day under the tutelage of National Football League coaches, and that was clearly enough to convince Kiper of his suitability to the Browns. That leaves No. 3 Indianapolis and No. 4 Cleveland as obvious potential targets for teams looking to trade up.
He averaged 6.5 yards in 471 career carries at LSU.
- Florida high school shooting: Shame on you - Students tell Trumps
- Billy Graham dead: Queen Elizabeth sends condolences
- AB de Villiers ruled out of T20I series against India
- NASCAR honors Danica Patrick as a trailblazer after her final race
- Apple issues software update to fix iOS character bug that crashed iPhones
- Man United deny Jose Mourinho row with Paul Pogba, Phil Jones
- For Israel, the Iranian Threat in Syria is Untenable
- How to Watch the 2018 BAFTA Awards
- Oxfam hit by new misconduct claims
- West Point grants posthumous admission to Parkland shooting victim