'They are mature people and I'm sure that they don't want to fight with each other.
Conte was first to dabble in the war of words ahead of this weekend, though, as he said he fully expects to see Pogba start on Sunday.
Pogba, 24, developed into one of the most sought-after players in world football under the guidance of Conte after he swopped United for Italy's Juventus as a 19-year-old in 2012.
While his undefined, controversy-filled relationship with Conte continues, Mourinho insisted upon his "good" ties with the Chelsea hierarchy.
On Wednesday, Mourinho defended his side's cautious approach in the atmospheric Sanchez Pizjuan stadium, saying his team had controlled the game even though Sevilla created more chances. "For tomorrow's game he is in contention, we will see over my final decision".
GETTY Ander Herrera out for the foreseeable future
United, now second in the league, have an opportunity to open up a six-point advantage over fourth-placed Chelsea with a win this weekend. When you have to play these massive games, you must hope to have all players available.
"I think the next few weeks at Old Trafford will be awesome", Mourinho told MUTV.
Willian believes his teammates must emulate their performance against Barcelona if they are to beat United and leaders Manchester City. "Then it was a back-heel and a back-heel creates a contraction in the muscular area where he had the biggest problem, and now we have proof that he was not 100 percent fit".
Chelsea's only goal in four Premier League fixtures at Old Trafford was scored by Didier Drogba in a 1-1 draw in October 2014.
"It's not unusual for a young forward to be in and out of the team, and it's something [being rotated] that I would have expected".
- New strikes kill 10 in rebel-held suburbs of Syrian capital
- AT&T names three cities for 5G deployment
- Several Additions to Google Assistant Expected in the 'Coming Weeks'
- Evacuation order lifted in Brantford
- Jaspal Atwal says unfair to raise decades-old 'criminal' conviction'
- United States imposes more North Korea sanctions, Trump warns of 'phase two'
- BSO: Armed School Resource Officer 'Never Went In' During Shooting
- United Kingdom taxpayer-owned RBS reports first profit in a decade
- Indian actor launches new political party
- President Trump to address annual conservative gathering