The couple touched base in Kylie's ultra luxury dark LaFerrari Ferrari, an auto evaluated to be worth over $1 million.
In addition to the 443 roses he sent her to commemorate the exact time of Webster's arrival, the rapper also bestowed upon his lady what Glamour reports was a new, limited edition black LA Ferrari, which goes for a cool $1.4 million.
It's not known who actually purchased the motor but fans have deduced that the person behind the extravagant gift is most likely boyfriend Travis Scott.
With the vehicle being a two-seater, we can't help but wonder where the baby seat will go?
The pair hadn't been seen together since their daughter was born at the start of the month, sparking rumours they had split.
And Kylie Jenner reportedly chose and trademarked her newborn's name months before she gave birth, so she could cash in on the moniker.
As you probably already gathered, The Weather Collection is inspired by none other than baby Stormi herself.
The collection, which launches February 28, includes two pressed powder palettes named "Eye of the Storm" and "Calm Before the Storm" that each feature 10 highly pigmented colors and come in bold black, yellow and grey casing.
While she's kept the news of her bub a complete secret for the entire pregnancy, it seems Kylie will be enjoying having more freedom, especially with her new wheels.
Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott are settling into life as parents just fine.
- MWC 2018: LG unveil V30S ThinQ
- Massive Explosion, Fire Rocks Leicester City Centre - Police Declare 'Major Incident'
- Donald Trump won't follow in Australia's footsteps on gun control
- Bombing Of Damascus Suburbs Kills Hundreds
- Olympic committee's penalty isn't stopping Russians from doping
- LeBron James still has hopes for new-look Cavaliers despite Wizards loss
- Slowing online sales and reduced profits worry Walmart investors
- Predicted Reds XI for Premier League fixture v West Ham
- Rick Nash Expected To Join Bruins In Buffalo, Be Available Vs. Sabres
- Evacuation order lifted in Brantford