The 2018 finale of Celebrity Big Brother airs tonight and we have all the details on the victor and America's Favorite, along with a recap of events. Tonight, fans get to find out who was the victor in this final HOH contest.
Three other houseguests - Ariadna Gutiérrez, Mark McGrath, and Omarosa Manigault made it to finale night, but Omarosa was eliminated early in the evening. Finally, Omarosa wasn't able to escape an eviction!
It was Ross who won the first Head of Household competition: the ski comp. When the ratings fell pretty hard over the first few episodes, there were some concerns as to whether or not we would see the series bounce back in a way that proved that this risk was worth it - luckily, they have.
Manigault Newman also discussed her plans for the future, expressing a desire to write a behind-the-scenes memoir about her personal and professional relationship with Trump.
"I'm not going to campaign against you because I love you". We gave Ariadna Gutierrez solid odds of making it into the finale and winning (depending on who she faced), while we thought Omarosa was a longshot with nearly no chance. And it wasn't just the Black thing, it was a woman thing. "I see Omarosa is in the house - I know what you need". I found out now that he wasn't going to take me to the final two, but if he had taken me I had a speech planned saying how I did everything with Ross.
The publication believes that as Mathews attempts to bag the "Celebrity Big Brother" victory, things will definitely be emotional. I didn't know what to say. The houseguests ultimately decided that Marissa was more deserving over Ross, because the latter somewhat played a dirty game throughout the season. Ross begs Mark to fall because he wants a letter from his mother, Mark feels bad. "Good game play." I'm shocked by her. "I would've slowed down my game.' And I'm like, 'No, we can't tell you our secrets, or what twists and turns are coming, and when there may or may not be a double eviction!'"
"All the stuff that I just put on a shelf somewhere out of loyalty, I've been defending somebody for so long ... they're about to learn all about it", she said. Let us know in the poll below!
- United Kingdom taxpayer-owned RBS reports first profit in a decade
- East Africa countries ranked most corrupt
- Massive Explosion, Fire Rocks Leicester City Centre - Police Declare 'Major Incident'
- LeBron James still has hopes for new-look Cavaliers despite Wizards loss
- India vs South Africa 2nd T20I : 5 reasons for India's defeat
- Xi indefinitely: Communist Party looks at scraping presidential service limit
- Bayern Munich Troll Arsenal Yet Again On Twitter
- Evacuation order lifted in Brantford
- Olympic committee's penalty isn't stopping Russians from doping
- Nigeria gov't confirms 110 schoolgirls unaccounted for in NE state