The first version of Nokia 6 was launched a year ago. The company does not actually manufacture Nokia handsets but has a licensing agreement to market the brand.
Performance with a Snapdragon 835 processor was as good as we expected it, though without many apps to run we won't have a better idea of how well this phone runs till we conduct our full review.
HMD has not announced if the covers will be available for other Nokia devices.
The updated 8110, which comes in two bright yellow or black colour, is fully compatible with modern-day 4G networks. The mobile phone, also known as the banana phone, was featured in the film The Matrix.
The search engine giant announced its Android Go initiative with a motto to bring a tailored distribution of its latest Android version to the low-tier devices.
It may be mentioned that Android 8.0 Oreo update comes with several new features, including new notifications, picture-in-picture mode, new emojis, faster boot, improved battery and enhanced camera besides fixing bugs.
HMD here unveiled four smartphones, Nokia 8 Sirocco, Nokia 7 Plus, new Nokia 6 and Nokia 1, in the price range of Euro 85 to Euro 749. However, this feature is limited to Nokia Android smartphones with Zeiss optics.
Nokia phones to expand to high-end while also striking nostalgia chord
For those who want a premium feel device at a low-cost price then the Nokia 7 Plus is a great device that aims to put Nokia back on the map in the Android smartphone market. Now, as the Nokia 7 Plus is a part of Google's Android One project, it comes with stock Android, and you'll find only a handful of apps pre-installed on it, Google's very own applications.
The beloved slider, which first came out in 1998, has been treated to a fresh new look, but is still guaranteed to tug at nostalgic consumers' heartstrings. Since then we have reintroduced well-loved icons, forged partnerships with friends old and new and delivered our pure, secure and up-to-date Android experience across our smartphone portfolio. The Sirocco will retail for roughly $922 on average, the release said. The device has the same camera system as the much pricier Nokia 8 Sirocco.
The Nokia 7 Plus is being heralded as the company's flagship this year.
In addition, the Nokia 7 Plus packs a 12-megapixel wide-angle primary camera with a f/1.75 aperture and 1.4-micron pixels, as well as a 13-megapixel camera with a f/2.6 aperture, 1um pixels, and 2x optical zoom.
The Nokia 8110 4G will be available in May for 79 euros ($97).
The Nokia 6 is an upgraded version of last year's release.
- South Korea welcomes new United States sanctions on North Korea
- Predicted Reds XI for Premier League fixture v West Ham
- MWC 2018: LG unveil V30S ThinQ
- 'Big Brother Celebrity Edition' Recap - You aren't supposed to quit the game
- Nigeria gov't confirms 110 schoolgirls unaccounted for in NE state
- Airline stocks surge after Warren Buffett says he's open to buying one
- Kushner's business got big loans after White House meetings
- Massive Explosion, Fire Rocks Leicester City Centre - Police Declare 'Major Incident'
- Xi indefinitely: Communist Party looks at scraping presidential service limit
- Bayern Munich Troll Arsenal Yet Again On Twitter