Limiting of overseas spoilers, which has been an issue with a lot of the Marvel Studios product that hits the worldwide markets first.
OK, so it's not as dramatic as Superman forcing the earth to rotate backwards to reverse time and save Lois Lane, or Wolverine doing the time-travel thing in "X-Men: Days of Future Past".
"Anything for you, Mr. Stark! How's April 27th?" Other than a Black Panther and Captain Marvel sequel, there's really no telling what's in store through 2022.
"You mean these friends?" it asked, tagging each of the actors in question.
There's now no word as to why the studio chose to make the change. Man, it's shaping up to be a good year for that guy!
Now that it has sprinted past Wonder Woman, it is the fifth-biggest comic book superhero movie ever in North America in under two weeks.
Avengers: Infinity War stars an ensemble cast which includes Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Pratt, Christopher Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Chadwick Boseman, Tom Holland, Mark Ruffalo and various others.
Live-action Chinese fantasy adventure Mulan moves almost a year and a half away, its early November 2018 release now changed to March 27, 2020.
IMDB has yet to update its release date schedule, but I assume the film is still going to come out on April 25th, 2018 in countries like Australia and New Zealand as originally planned.
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- Exit polls predict BJP win in Tripura elections, Left rout
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- Wales Women thwarted by Ireland
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus takes best camera crown from Google Pixel 2
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- Comcast offers $31B bid for Sky, vying with Disney and Fox
- Amazon acquires Ring, Santa Monica-based maker of smart doorbells