Sprint's plans are good but if you are planning to exchange your old phone, you should consider waiting for a couple of days until other major service providers like AT&T, Verizon announce their own plans. However, the giant is also working side by side for the mid-range and budget-friendly smartphones as well.
"The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is a smartphone without any real weaknesses in the camera department", DxOMark concludes. However, the new models feature displays that are noticeably brighter than past editions.
If we talk about the specifications, the device is packed with a bunch of useful features of the latest generation. It is powered by a 64-bit Octa-core Exynos 9 9810 Processor with 4GB of RAM.
Galaxy S7, S7 Edge and Unlocked Galaxy Note 8 get February security patch in the US
Samsung resumed its roll-out of Android 8.0 Oreo earlier this month. The device will come with 32GB of Storage Memory as built-in default storage memory on the device. It's (also) possible to manually switch between the two apertures using the phones pro-mode although its not possible to shoot in apertures in between the two. The new Note is rumored to have an all-glass front that does away with bezels entirely, as well as any comical notches that may be needed for sensors and front-facing cameras. The Exynos 7870 is an octa-core SoC with up to 1.6 GHz clock speed and is manufactured on a 14nm process. There is also now a feature called smart view available which makes the screen on the phone go black when it's mirroring to another screen, which should help battery life.
The Galaxy S9+ comes equipped with a dual camera setup on its back. This allows users to capture videos in 720p HD at a whopping 960 frames per second.
In video, the S9+ scored lower at 91, while the Pixel was able to get a 96.
- Apple will reportedly release over-ear headphones this year
- Why that one character appeared in the Old Man Rick visions
- Comcast offers $31B bid for Sky, vying with Disney and Fox
- Wales Women thwarted by Ireland
- Winter Olympics: Ester Ledecka wins second gold medal in Pyeongchang
- Nokia phones to expand to high-end while also striking nostalgia chord
- MWC 2018: LG unveil V30S ThinQ
- Nigeria gov't confirms 110 schoolgirls unaccounted for in NE state
- Corbyn calls for United Kingdom to join EU customs union after Brexit
- MWC 2018: Asus ZenFone Max Plus (M1) unlocked variant launched