That seems the only way, because they are 13 points behind in the Premier League.
"We've seen an unbelievable cross by Harry Kane and they scored a wonderful goal".
Arsenal's defeat on Sunday was their 10th in the Premier League this season.
Wenger says he didn't feature at Brighton simply because he did not want to "gamble" on his fitness.
Sidwell, who progressed through the Arsenal academy before joining Reading in 2003, says his old club have clearly lost all confidence. Swans boss Carlos Carvalhal then departed from the usual post-match script by saying: "There are times in football when you have to dance to the tune of your opponents.But today we put on our music, we put rock'n'roll on at the stadium and we made things very hard for West Ham".
It was what they deserved for another terrible display in which the visitors conceded two early goals at the Amex through disastrous defending. Then Laurent Koscielny nearly equalised with a header that came back off the post.
The belief is that Arsenal will only look to entertain bids from around £45million and above for the talented defender who may decide that the time has to come for a new challenge to kickstart his career. "I'm long enough in the job to know what's going on and I'm long enough in the job as well to know that what's most important is to make sure you focus on what's important, that you give absolutely your best with full commitment". Am I still the right man? We lost our confidence a little bit and on the pitch we didn't have the confidence we need to push ourselves more and to play well with the ball. I believe I can do it. Tough, objective judgement as well, but when you struggle for confidence it's hard.
"There's no uncertainty [with the players about his future], I told you many times. When you're completely naked you have to find a shirt and try to put it on again and then you're dressed normally again".
Burnley, whose form hasn't exactly been electric this year, are now only five points behind the Gunners and there's the very real possibility that Arsenal will miss out even on the Europa League next season.
- Jennifer Lawrence says Harvey Weinstein is like an 'ass boil'
- Korea denies Syria chemical weapons claim
- May to make 'real step forward' in European Union talks with Friday speech
- Services suspended at Glasgow Airport due to snow
- FC Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid FREE
- United Nations rights council to hold urgent session on Syria's Eastern Ghouta
- White House pushes back against report of McMaster departure
- Roger Bannister, First to Break the 4-Minute Mile, Dead at 88
- 'More snow on its way': Deadly storm paralyses Europe
- Turkish soldiers killed in Syria's Afrin