"Hence the film will not be screened at Nueplex Cinemas". The movie collected Rs 5.47 crore, thus bringing its collections to Rs 9.83 crore. However, even after Holi celebrations, not many checked into theatres to watch Pari.
The film thus set a new benchmark in the Hindi horror genre with a GenNext Bollywood A-lister headlining the act for the very first time in a film of this genre.
Anushka Sharma's film Pari, a home production that she stars in, was the only major release on March 2. Though the exact figures are yet to be revealed an early estimate shows a collection of 6 crore on second day. Maybe the film can pick well from Saturday and gets most of it on Sunday. Anushka's previous celluloid "Phillauri" had not impressed the audience to a big extent. Did that hamper the numbers here is the collection Friday: 3.85 Crores, Saturday 4.65 Crores which brings to a total of 8.50 crores. The film started on a slow note in the morning of the opening day, but later picked up due to positive word of mouth.
Black Panther was the much talked about Marvel movie. The Hindi flick will face massive drop in the public response as well as the box office collection on Monday. The film continues to receive competition from last week's release, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, which turned out to be a favourite among movie goers.
No matter how the movie performs in opening weekend, every film reports enormous decline in the public response in week days.
- Merkel can finally get to work after SPD agrees to coalition
- UFC 222 notes: Edgar-Ortega fight has old-school feel
- Won't comply with Mueller subpoena: Former Trump campaign aide
- China's foreign minister slams Trump tariffs
- Video Assistant Referee (VAR) set to debut at 2018 World Cup
- Arsenal slips up again in 2-1 loss at Brighton in EPL
- Roger Bannister, First to Break the 4-Minute Mile, Dead at 88
- Italy's election day: Eurosceptics, nativists & Berlusconi look to replace socialist coalition
- Korea denies Syria chemical weapons claim
- Swansea continue revival with win over West Ham