"Hence the film will not be screened at Nueplex Cinemas". The movie collected Rs 5.47 crore, thus bringing its collections to Rs 9.83 crore. However, even after Holi celebrations, not many checked into theatres to watch Pari.
The film thus set a new benchmark in the Hindi horror genre with a GenNext Bollywood A-lister headlining the act for the very first time in a film of this genre.
Anushka Sharma's film Pari, a home production that she stars in, was the only major release on March 2. Though the exact figures are yet to be revealed an early estimate shows a collection of 6 crore on second day. Maybe the film can pick well from Saturday and gets most of it on Sunday. Anushka's previous celluloid "Phillauri" had not impressed the audience to a big extent. Did that hamper the numbers here is the collection Friday: 3.85 Crores, Saturday 4.65 Crores which brings to a total of 8.50 crores. The film started on a slow note in the morning of the opening day, but later picked up due to positive word of mouth.
Black Panther was the much talked about Marvel movie. The Hindi flick will face massive drop in the public response as well as the box office collection on Monday. The film continues to receive competition from last week's release, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, which turned out to be a favourite among movie goers.
No matter how the movie performs in opening weekend, every film reports enormous decline in the public response in week days.
- Deployment of the Hispasat 30W-6 satellite from the Falcon 9 rocket
- CMU shooting: Shooting suspect in custody after 15-hour manhunt, university says
- Swansea continue revival with win over West Ham
- Video Assistant Referee (VAR) set to debut at 2018 World Cup
- Florida House debates school safety bill
- Arsenal slips up again in 2-1 loss at Brighton in EPL
- China's foreign minister slams Trump tariffs
- Shaquem Griffin blazes 4.38 40-yard dash at NFL Combine
- US Northeast still facing flooding, outages after killer storm
- Austin DACA recipients push for permanent protections