After the pair groused about blisters, foot pain, and a pinky toe that had fallen off, Rudolph and Haddish launched into a bit about race at the Oscars.
Will Rudolph and Haddish take their chemistry from the Oscars' stage to the big screen?
Tiffany Haddish, more than maybe any other celebrity we have right now, is keeping things relatable. "There are so many more white people to come today", Rudolph reassured, jokingly.
"Oh yeah. And when they're like 'I'm sorry, you're not on the list.' And they didn't check all the pages". And they didn't check all the pages. "I'm like, 'hey white dude the clipboard, check all the pages'".
Ripa went along, asking, "Why do you have to wait?"
HADDISH: OK, Kim. OK, Kim. Feeling cute because he made [it] for me.
That's because the comedienne duo ditched their stilettos in favor of more comfortable footwear to present the award for Best Documentary and Live-Action Shorts.
"I'm looking forward to meeting Meryl Streep and asking her to be my mama". From her record shattering movie, "Girls Trip", the release of her book "The Last Black Unicorn", to her Beyoncé meet and greet - where "the first lady of music" told Haddish her wig was "slipping".
- 'More snow on its way': Deadly storm paralyses Europe
- Florida House debates school safety bill
- Swansea continue revival with win over West Ham
- Video Assistant Referee (VAR) set to debut at 2018 World Cup
- Korea denies Syria chemical weapons claim
- May to make 'real step forward' in European Union talks with Friday speech
- Jennifer Lawrence says Harvey Weinstein is like an 'ass boil'
- White House pushes back against report of McMaster departure
- Suspected Terrorists Kill One In Night Assault Near Burkina Faso's Govt House
- CMU shooting: Shooting suspect in custody after 15-hour manhunt, university says