Lone said the "mysterious" circumstances in which his son's body was found in the Maruti Wagon-R vehicle has raised many questions.
A terrorist and four others were killed as security forces said they responded to an attack on a mobile vehicle check-post in south Kashmir's Shopian on Sunday evening.
Hundreds of villagers staged massive protests in Pinjoora and Pahnoo areas of Shopian to mourn the killings. But the police said he was Aamir Ahmed Malik, a resident Shopian's Harmeen village. They said the civilians were passing by the area in their vehicles and they were killed by the Army.
The body of a civilian, Gowhar Ahmad Lone, 24, was also found on Monday morning, some 250 metres away from the gunfight site. "All the killings are related and we are investigating the matter", he said.
Police later found another apparent civilian dead in a separate vehicle. "In retaliatory operation, one militant identified as Shahid Ahmad Dar was killed", Army Spokesperson said.
Three others were found dead in a auto some distance away.
Reports of clashes between the Army and locals have been reported from Kulgam, Bandipora, and part of Srinagar.
Funeral procession of Sohail Khalil Wagay, a civilian killed in army firing in Shopian district on Sunday.
A sixth victim found on Monday was identified by police as a suspected militant but no weapon was found on his person.
He said troops also retaliated and during the search of the vehicle, bodies of a militant and three OGWs were recovered. "Investigation of the case has been taken up".
"She (Mehbooba) is duty-bound to hold the culprits accountable and, if she chooses not to do so, this would be a serious dereliction of her constitutional duties yet again", Mattu said in a statement. "The accomplices who were accompanying the militant were also found to be dead".
Mirwaiz said that "the situation on the loc and global border is no better with civilians and soldiers dying on both sides and can anytime escalate into a full scale war". Authorities imposed restrictions in seven police station areas of Srinagar.
Train services in the Valley have been suspended. Schools and offices remained shut, with the state government saying that educational institutions will remain close till March 7.
The call for the strike was given by the Joint Resistance Leadership comprising Syed Ali Gilani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, and Muhammad Yasin Malik.
- Democratic early voting surged across Texas in 2018 Primary
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- Oscar 2018 Celebrates International women's day; Francis Mcdormand calls for Inclusion Rider
- CMU shooting: Shooting suspect in custody after 15-hour manhunt, university says
- Won't comply with Mueller subpoena: Former Trump campaign aide
- Deployment of the Hispasat 30W-6 satellite from the Falcon 9 rocket
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Arsenal slips up again in 2-1 loss at Brighton in EPL
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- Barbie debuts new 'Inspiring Women'/'Shero' dolls