The 22-year-old is leading the goalscoring charts for Leipzig this season, having netted 16 goals in 33 games across all competitions, and has often spoken of his desire to move to a top European club in the future.
On Monday at Crystal Palace, Mourinho's side was disjointed and shapeless as they fell 2-0 down to the relegation-threatened Londoners, only to rally and get the three points thanks to a last-minute strike from midfielder Nemanja Matic.
We're halfway through the Champions League second round and thoughts are already turning to the quarter finals and who will play who.
Gini Wijnaldum could also be pushing for a recall after recovering from an illness that's kept him out of the last two games but a place on the bench might be the best he can hope for this weekend. So, we must do more than simply mirror the passion and desire they will show.
"Of course, I have to think about my footballing future", he said.
Lauding Liverpool's front three of Roberto Firmino, Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane, former England player Hargreaves said on BT Sport: "I don't think anyone will want to face Liverpool with the attack they have". I prefer to not play an English team, but I don't care who. "But I don't think it matters to us (who we get)".
The Champions League quarter-final draw on March 16 is open, meaning no teams are seeded and clubs from the same national association can be drawn against each other.
"We have to improve together - we have the Champions League and the FA Cup still to play for".
And even though Naby Keita is joining Liverpool in the summer, the report said that Klopp wants to add more dynamism to the midfield and that's what Seri can bring to the table.
- Kellyanne Conway Violated The Hatch Act Twice, Special Counsel Report Says
- Barbie debuts new 'Inspiring Women'/'Shero' dolls
- Crown Prince's vision for Saudi Arabia matters to us too
- Arsenal slips up again in 2-1 loss at Brighton in EPL
- Video Assistant Referee (VAR) set to debut at 2018 World Cup
- Anushka Sharma's Pari earns low in first weekend, shows negative trend
- New privacy settings coming to Windows 10 get previewed
- Merkel can finally get to work after SPD agrees to coalition
- Trump escalates trade war rhetoric with threat of European auto tariffs
- Russian Military Says Syrian Rebels Can Leave Ghouta