The torture continued till 2-3 in the morning.
Earlier this week, Jahan had made stunning allegations against her husband accusing him of adultery, torture and threatening to kill her.
"This has been going on for several months".
Further, Hasin was asked why specifically mention Pakistan, she replied, "Because Alishba is a girl who lives in Karachi in Pakistan". He checked into a hotel on February 18 with the woman. She even posted the screenshots of the conversations along with photographs and phone numbers of women on Facebook.
Addressing a press conference, he also said that his wife has lost her mind. They only told me to sacrifice as he is a man and has the license to play around. "He even said that he had married someone else and would soon leave me and the baby". Shami calls her, books a room for her, has relations with her.
Shami wants to emulate Virat Kohli?
Defending himself, Shami said, "All these accusations made against me are baseless". The last section was brought against Mohammed Shami's elder brother.
Vinod Rai, chairman of a BCCI supervisory committee, conceded that the allegations against Shami had left the board in a position where they had to suspend him from the list of contracted players. Till his name gets all-clean he will likely lose his incentives and chance to play in worldwide cricket.
On Friday, an FIR was lodged against Shami after a written complaint was filed by the fast bowler's wife. "However, keeping in mind that the woman in question has met the police commissioner of Kolkata, it is only prudent on BCCI's part to wait for any official inquiry to take place", a board official told the PTI. If the allegations proved correct, then the career of Mohammed Shami will be ended, and an Investigation will be implemented against him and his four family members. Initially, Shami didn't break his silence but finally, he responded with a tweet and Facebook post. Do not forget to share your thoughts!
- Black Panther 2 Confirmed By Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige
- Champions League: Juventus secures Qualification as Spurs bottles again
- Celebrate Mario Day with half price Super Mario Run
- Curry (ankle) out at least two games
- Periyar statue vandalised in Vellore, TN on boil following protests, Raja apologises
- Former Trump aide says president 'may have done something illegal'
- Russian Military Says Syrian Rebels Can Leave Ghouta
- Canada, Mexico, Others Could Be Spared From US Tariffs on Metals
- Donald Trump announces new tariffs on steel and aluminium
- Cigna pays over the odds for uncertain benefit