Talking about the launch of Redmi 5, Xiaomi has now started to share teasers about the launch of its next Redmi smartphone. Although the name of the device is not disclosed, it is expected to be the much talked about Redmi 5. So let's go right ahead and see which the best phone is, among these three. Slim, sleek and compact! It's also a powerhouse that fulfils your needs. We can expect Vu to launch models that are competitively priced compared to the new Xiaomi Mi TV 4A models.
The flagship Mi TV 4 model comes with a 4K UHD resolution on an HDR frameless display, 2x8W Dolby and DTS audio system, a 64 bit Amlogic Cortex A53 quad-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz, Mali-T830 GPU, 2GB RAM, 8GB storage. The media invite sent to the International Business Times India says the upcoming launch event for a new smart TV will be taking place on March 15, 2018. However, the company ended up launching the Redmi Note 5 with Snapdragon 625 instead. The Redmi phones feature a metal unibody design and rounded corners.
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer has also made headway in the TV industry of India by launching the Mi TV series. The general appearance and camera bump match the appearance of the Redmi 5. The front shooter on Redmi 5, Redmi Note 5 is a 5MP one. Also, both Xiaomi phones offer fingerprint readers whereas the Samsung device does not.
As for the specification, the Redmi 5 sports a 5.7-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 720x1440 pixels, with an 18:9 aspect ratio. The Redmi 5 is powered by a Snapdragon 450 chipset. You can also opt for another variant which has 3GB of RAM with 32GB of built-in storage space.
India's Ultimate Smart TVs with smart PatchWall OS, Mi LED TV 4A (43) and Mi LED TV 4A (32) are televisions that put content first, and learn from the user to provide more relevant suggestions across sources.
- KU center Udoka Azubuike to miss Big 12 Tournament with injury
- If you think Alexa is laughing at you, you're right
- Possibility of North Korea détente stirs diplomatic angst in Japan
- Trump escalates trade war rhetoric with threat of European auto tariffs
- Tillerson Makes His First Trip To Africa As Secretary Of State
- US' Tillerson says African countries should weigh Chinese loans carefully
- Champions League: Juventus secures Qualification as Spurs bottles again
- Cigna pays over the odds for uncertain benefit
- Klopp targets more after Liverpool end long wait for last eight
- Childlike laughter reported coming from Amazon speakers