Markle told her that she can achieve whatever she wants to achieve and that she looks forward to seeing her on TV.
In a sweet gesture, Meghan embraced the aspiring actress with a heartwarming hug before telling her to follow her dreams. "I will never forget this day", Sophia later said with a huge grin.
It was claimed that Ms Markle requested Justin Welby, 62, to lead the service having formed close ties with him during her time in the UK.
Alongside fiancée Prince Harry, the former Suits star stepped out to meet a group of well-wishers who had gathered to see the couple as they marked International Women's Day. "You're using your brain in a really challenging way".
"She wants kids. She will be an wonderful mother. It's such a strong programme".
Meghan was speaking to Tasneem Chihani, 14, who picked Dr Anne-Marie Imafidon, the founder of the social enterprise "Stemettes", as her inspiring woman. And you can't just come in today, do this and leave. However, she reportedly chose to do so out of respect for the Queen, who is the head of the Church of England.
The wedding will take place at 12 p.m. GMT (7 a.m. ET) on May 19 and will be officiated by the Dean of Windsor, the Right Reverend David Conner and the Archbishop of Canterbury, Kensington Palace revealed last month. "This wedding, like all weddings, will be a moment of fun and joy that will reflect the characters and values of the Bride and Groom".
Prince Harry and his fiancee Meghan Markle depart from a walkabout at Cardiff Castle on January 18, 2018 in Cardiff, Wales.
But clearly essential parts of grilling a burger are: unbuttoning your sheer top to show off your bra even more, blowing kisses at the camera that's filming you, biting your top lip and winking and smiling throughout.
- Guardiola frustrated by Man City's "really poor" form in loss
- Former Trump aide says president 'may have done something illegal'
- 'Concrete steps' to nixing nukes needed before North Korea talks: White House
- Periyar statue vandalised in Vellore, TN on boil following protests, Raja apologises
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Likely to Skip Under-Display Fingerprint Sensor: KGI
- Fortnite Battle Royale is Coming to Android and iOS, Crossplay Confrimed
- Canada, Mexico, Others Could Be Spared From US Tariffs on Metals
- US' Tillerson says African countries should weigh Chinese loans carefully
- Raptors halt Rockets' 17-game winning streak
- UK Police Expand Probe Of Ex-Spy's Poisoning After 21 Treated