The tour is a sequel of sorts to the duo's original "On The Run" stint, six weeks of sold-out stadium shows over the summer of 2014.
Music superstar couple Beyonce and Jay-Z are joining forces to go on an worldwide stadium tour starting in June.
Beyoncé on Monday shared a series of photos and a video on her official Instagram account about the upcoming tour. Both of those albums dealt with themes of family, love and Jay-Z's alleged infidelity. The tour will run from June 6-October 2 and travel through Western Europe, the United States and Canada, according to a press release.
This will be the couple's first tour following Beyonce's "Lemonade" and Jay-Z's "4:44".
The "On the Run II" tour kicks off June 6 in Cardiff, Wales, and runs through October 2 in Vancouver, British Columbia. Citi cardholders, Tidal subscribers and members of Beyonce's fan club The Beyhive can purchase presale tickets starting Wednesday. Regular ticket sales begin March 19 at Noon.
- New Florida gun control law sparks NRA lawsuit
- Xiaomi to launch Redmi 5 on March 14
- Syrian state media says rebels shell Ghouta crossing point
- Woods one back as Conners keeps Valspar lead
- Trump Stumps For Pennsylvania GOP Candidate - And Himself
- Winter Weather Advisory issued for parts of Middle TN, Southern Ky
- Guardiola frustrated by Man City's "really poor" form in loss
- Toys R' Us Considering Liquidation
- DeVos gets cold shoulder from White House after interviews
- Raptors halt Rockets' 17-game winning streak