Forwards Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Anthony Martial returned to the group workout, having recovered from their injuries.
Manchester City and Liverpool took big leads into their respective home legs last midweek and failed to win but still coasted into the quarterfinals, but I think Bayern - who had 35 shots in the first leg - will continue their winning run in the competition, which now stands at five.
Asked whether the 24-year-old, who missed the win over Liverpool, could face Sevilla, the United manager said his participation was still up in the air.
With Pogba and Herrera doubtful, Mourinho has little options in the midfield. He has been there as an underdog with Porto and Inter Milan and won the competition with both.
United will be full of confidence after the weekend's brilliant result. A late, great comeback against Crystal Palace, where the players surged into the away end to embrace with fans was reminiscent of the best of times under Sir Alex Ferguson. "In time he will prove to be a top signing for United".
The hard-won, but fragile optimism can easily be punctured. While there were no shots on target from either side until Marcus Rashford's epic 14th-minute goal - and only four in total during the entire game - the home side was attack-minded throughout.
"They try to win matches in an honest way, by outpassing and outscoring opponents and what we saw yesterday was a team winning via an alternative route". The Reds will be hoping to join Manchester City, Liverpool, Real Madrid and Juventus in the quarter-finals.
"The most important thing is sticking together as a squad".
"You have to give the guy some credit for getting footballers to sing from his hymn sheet, with the structure he puts into a team making it tough to break them down and he tends to have a couple of creative players who can make the most of a chance when it comes their way".
On Saturday against Liverpool, it was impressive.
"Not yet, but when a team reaches the last eight anything is possible", he said. The first-leg ended in a goalless draw. They are yet to win a single away game at this stage (D1 L2).
Sevilla looked to better team in the first leg and should certainly not be underestimated. The offer will be available for players who register through this link.
"I don't know if (Pogba) is fit but he trained after you left", Mourinho told a news conference after a training session that was open to the media. Jose Mourinho's men will enter this game against Sevilla looking for a place in the tournament's quarter finals after drawing 0-0 on the road in the first leg.
- NCAA Men's Basketball Selection Show Details
- Syrian state media says rebels shell Ghouta crossing point
- New Florida gun control law sparks NRA lawsuit
- Xi Jinping becomes China's 'president for life' as Parliament abolishes term limits
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Likely to Skip Under-Display Fingerprint Sensor: KGI
- EPL: Cech sets new record as Arsenal crush Watford
- Jay-Z, Beyonce tour will stop August 5 at Gillette in Foxboro
- Reports: PSG identify their next manager after their early Champions League exit
- DeVos gets cold shoulder from White House after interviews
- Mohammed Shami booked for attempt to murder, domestic violence on wife's complaint