Since her engagement to Prince Harry, Markle has been embraced by the British public.
The most highly anticipated of Meghan's looks is, of course, the one she'll wear on May 19 when she says "I do" to her Prince Charming.
The most senior members of the Royal family have also reportedly been through similar training exercises in the past.
"This year we look together towards a common future, in which all can flourish and become what we are in the care and keeping of almighty God", he said.
"We all have reason to give thanks for the numerous ways in which our lives are enriched when we learn from others".
Meghan was seen singing along to the national anthem, "God Save the Queen", as the service began - Watch below!
In one still, Parisa Fitz-Henley, who plays Meghan, and Murray Fraser, who takes on the role of Prince Harry, can be seen sharing a warm embrace eerily similar to the portrait the real couple released to celebrate their engagement past year.
After the service, William, Kate, Harry and Meghan met with schoolchildren who traveled from Belfast, Fyfe, Aberystwyth, Stoke-on-Trent, Alnmouth, Berwick-upon-tweed and York to attend the service.
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Raptors halt Rockets' 17-game winning streak
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- Woods one back as Conners keeps Valspar lead
- Kane Off Injured As Spurs Beat Bournemouth, Overtake Liverpool
- Meghan Markle Just Took a Major Step in Becoming a Royal
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Likely to Skip Under-Display Fingerprint Sensor: KGI