Since her engagement to Prince Harry, Markle has been embraced by the British public.
The most highly anticipated of Meghan's looks is, of course, the one she'll wear on May 19 when she says "I do" to her Prince Charming.
The most senior members of the Royal family have also reportedly been through similar training exercises in the past.
"This year we look together towards a common future, in which all can flourish and become what we are in the care and keeping of almighty God", he said.
"We all have reason to give thanks for the numerous ways in which our lives are enriched when we learn from others".
Meghan was seen singing along to the national anthem, "God Save the Queen", as the service began - Watch below!
In one still, Parisa Fitz-Henley, who plays Meghan, and Murray Fraser, who takes on the role of Prince Harry, can be seen sharing a warm embrace eerily similar to the portrait the real couple released to celebrate their engagement past year.
After the service, William, Kate, Harry and Meghan met with schoolchildren who traveled from Belfast, Fyfe, Aberystwyth, Stoke-on-Trent, Alnmouth, Berwick-upon-tweed and York to attend the service.
- Woods one back as Conners keeps Valspar lead
- Meghan Markle Just Took a Major Step in Becoming a Royal
- Historic Break: Donald Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong-un by May
- Trump Stumps For Pennsylvania GOP Candidate - And Himself
- A Wrinkle in Time Barbies
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Likely to Skip Under-Display Fingerprint Sensor: KGI
- Xi Jinping becomes China's 'president for life' as Parliament abolishes term limits
- EPL: Wenger reveals Ferguson's message as Arsenal struggle with bad form
- Reports: PSG identify their next manager after their early Champions League exit
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury