White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said last week that Trump has made it clear that none of the allegations are true.
'It has always been about Ms. Clifford being allowed to tell the truth. Avenatti said he was assigning 24-hour security to Clifford after a auto tailed her after a dance performance at a Florida strip club this weekend.
The alleged affair has become the latest distraction for Trump as he tries to advance his trade agenda and prepares for a proposed meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.
Daniels also sued Essential Consultants, a DE limited liability company formed by Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen on October 17, 2016, apparently for the sole objective of paying Clifford $130,000 in exchange for her silence about a sexual affair with Trump. Asked whether he had been contacted by Trump's team over the weekend, Avenatti said, "Not directly".
Daniels also seeks to ensure that Trump or any related entities can't prevent the airing of an interview she taped for "60 Minutes" last week. The group claims it is an illegal campaign contribution because of the size and objective of the payment.
The letter says the money would be wired to an account designated by Trump by Friday. Clifford has argued forcefully in recent weeks that she has the right to tell her story because Trump didn't sign the document, and she's launched a publicity tour reportedly to include a "60 Minutes" appearance.
The letter also says she wants to be able to "use and publish" texts, photos and videos she may have from their relationship.
Cohen has said that neither the Trump Organization nor the Trump campaign reimbursed him for the payment.
If the president's attorneys reject the offer however, it could be seen as acknowledging the existence of the nondisclosure agreement and that it directly involves President Trump.
Cohen and Rosen did not immediately respond to USA TODAY's request for comment.
One problem, though: Trump never bothered to sign the confidentiality agreement that accompanied the six-figure deal, according to a lawsuit filed last week by Daniels and her attorney, Michael Avenatti.
Porn star Stormy claims she had an affair with the President years ago.
Ms Daniels claims she and Mr Trump initiated a sexual relationship in 2006, shortly after his wife, Melania, gave birth to their son.
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Syrian state media says rebels shell Ghouta crossing point
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- UK Police Expand Probe Of Ex-Spy's Poisoning After 21 Treated
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Likely to Skip Under-Display Fingerprint Sensor: KGI
- Toys R' Us Considering Liquidation
- Kane Off Injured As Spurs Beat Bournemouth, Overtake Liverpool
- Trump Stumps For Pennsylvania GOP Candidate - And Himself
- Paul Merson states his prediction for Chelsea FC v Crystal Palace
- NCAA Men's Basketball Selection Show Details