TechJuice for Browser: Get breaking news notifications on your browser. But the most anticipated launch belonged to Samsung.
The calendar is marked for new launches. Some have their devices, but most do not. Functionality aside, the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus are also widely available. Nonetheless, Samsung is already pushing an update to both devices. However, the fingerprint scanner which is placed on the back is prone to scratches.
Samsung Electronics has high hopes for its latest smartphone, the Galaxy S9 series. That probably means the Galaxy S9's display should hold up against coins and keys. The AR Emoji works without a hardware update to make it work. Both will come in 3 storage options - 64GB, 128GB and 256GB - and will range from Dh3,099 to Dh3,899. The Galaxy S9 features 4GB of RAM for multitasking and app-handling, while the larger S9+ is beefed up with 6GB of RAM.
It's all there to get you slaying the S9 game.
The chaps at iFixit tore open a Galaxy S9 and figured out that it was much complex to put it back together. Leaving the Qualcomm MSM8953 chip aside, we can also easily spot Android 8.0 Oreo and 4 GB of memory. The device allows its users to create a range of emojis. When viewed, the effect is similar to the appearance of the iPhone X.
The S9 may not have a wow factor, but its camera features are solid achievements in the continuing refinement of the phone. The DRAM captures video at super slow-mo speeds of 960 frames.
But aside from these features, the new device offers no surprise. Also, Samsung's is twice as fast. But, if you think about everything Samsung's included in this smartphone, you'd probably be hard pressed to think of what else you could want. For the uninitiated, DxOMark is considered to be the best and most-regarded photography standard tool. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus has a similar design like Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus but with improved biometric scores.
- Man-U prepares for Sevilla without Pogba, Rojo, Herrera
- Two with Texas ties among the dead in NYC helicopter crash
- Stormy Daniels offers to give back money to break silence on Trump
- Historic Break: Donald Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong-un by May
- Hillary: America Doesn't Deserve Trump as President
- Meghan Markle Just Took a Major Step in Becoming a Royal
- Dolphins Plan To Release Ndamukong Suh
- Will the Fitbit Versa make you trade in your Apple Watch?
- Compassionate Pep welcomes Silva back into City squad for trip to Stoke
- Toys R' Us Considering Liquidation