As the Rockets look to lock up the best record in the National Basketball Association and secure home-court advantage throughout the postseason, they got another huge assist from the Golden State Warriors on Friday evening.
"I just try to still play my game and not think I'm going to be Stephen, Kevin or Klay", Green said.
Kerr described the Warriors' injuries as "temporary".
He is averaging 26.6 points, 6.8 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game this season. "We're not coming in here just to compete".
Friday night's outlook is similar to Wednesday, as Kerr swaps Green with Kevin Durant, who is sitting out due to a fractured rib.
Still, the Warriors would like Curry, Klay and KD all healthy and playoff ready when the time comes.
According to oddsmakers at YouWager, the Warriors are a 9.5-point favorite on the spread line.
Young added 16 points and Andre Iguodala had 11 points for the Warriors, who led by as many as 11 points in the first half.
Evidence of Green's value was displayed during the closing minutes of Friday's 98-93 loss to the Sacramento Kings.
Curry sat for a third straight game after re-injuring his troublesome right ankle early in a March 8 win over the Spurs. He will miss at least two more games and will be examined again on Thursday. That would mean he could be on their roster for the playoffs, but it would also mean the Warriors would have to cut someone from their active roster to make room - and the most likely player looks like Casspi.
- Browns sign Carlos Hyde
- Lawmaker wants Toys R Us to issue cash refunds for gift cards
- Toys R Us is closing all 100 of its United Kingdom stores
- Merkel takes oath of office for fourth term
- Plastic in your bottled water? World Health Organization to weigh risks
- Crack in Florida bridge deemed no concern just hours before collapse
- Brazilian human rights activist Marielle Franco assassinated
- Mourners Honor Stephen Hawking, Whose Mind Blazed Bright
- FBI Recommends to Fire Andrew McCabe
- U.S. places sanctions on 19 Russians for election meddling