That record contrasts sharply with Tottenham's record at the national stadium last season, where they lost 4-2 to Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-finals and to Bayer Leverkusen and Monaco in the Champions League.
The midfielder rose to the challenge with a majestic strike to open the scoring early in the first half of the quarter-final.
"Now, Wembley for the semi-final", he said.
"The team played so well, 3-0 - we deserved more". We keep the same way, the same dynamic and that is so important.
Spurs were in total control and ahead as early as the 11th minute, when Eriksen scored another lovely goal to add to his collection. We fully deserved the victory.
Chelsea fans were delighted with the draw against Southampton and thanked BBC's helping hands for what they clearly thought was an inside job.
"We are happy with our run in the cup but after this, we focus on our main competition and that is the Premier League".
The home side's attacking flurry lasted as long as the morning's snow shower, over in a matter of minutes after Michel Vorm had raced from his goal to prevent Nathan Dyer rounding him. "He has taken his game to the next level and he's up there with the best midfielders".
Tottenham's Son Heung-min then had a goal disallowed for offside - the referee's decision being referred to the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) system for confirmation.
The second goal for Spurs felt inevitable and it arrived on the stroke of half-time.
- The history of St. Patrick's Day
- No-confidence motion not taken up; LS washed out for 10th day
- Whistleblower Christopher Wylie says his Facebook has been suspended
- NCAA Tournament: What Alabama must do to shock No. 1 seed Villanova
- North Carolina basketball locker room robbed during ACC tournament
- Top Democratic lawmaker dies after fall at home
- Lawmaker wants Toys R Us to issue cash refunds for gift cards
- Brazilian human rights activist Marielle Franco assassinated
- Crude oil slightly higher as commodity clings on to gains
- Bihar bypolls: Social equations were pivotal in BJP's Araria, Jehanabad defeats