"Morning cutie", Kim wrote in the caption of the photo, which features Chicago with her mouth agape, sporting a pink onesie and a white bib.
Her shot has already amassed almost four million likes, and fans are taking to Instagram in droves to tell Kim how much Chicago looks like her (she totally does).
Chicago was born just a few weeks before her cousin, Stormi Webster, who Kylie Jenner welcomed in February.
The reality star and business woman looked like she had been swept ashore in style for the shoot, as styled by Anna Trevelyan.
Kardashian usually isn't shy about correcting rumors about herself, or speaking out on behalf of her family.
She and husband West are also parents to daughter North, four, and son Saint, two.
"Kim always says she wants 'a million kids, ' but they aren't acting on it now". Notice how Kim creates an aura of ambiguity around her mom's age.
"Kim would consider having another child via surrogate on one condition as long as it isn't anytime soon", the source said. North and Saint are especially thrilled to welcome their baby sister'. The cost included $45,000 in 10, $4,500 monthly installments, with the surrogate receiving $5,000 for each additional child if there are multiple and $4,000 if she loses reproductive organs.
- Jets Acquire Third Pick In Draft From Colts
- Green Light For EU-UK Trade Talks After Brexit Transition Deal
- US police suspect 'serial bomber' in deadly Austin attacks
- Former President Barack Obama reveals his 2018 NCAA Tournament brackets
- North Carolina basketball locker room robbed during ACC tournament
- McCabe wrote memos detailing his interactions with Trump
- EU Powers Exploring New, Non-Nuclear Sanctions On Iran
- Duterte Spokesman: Philippines' Withdrawal From ICC 'Beginning of End' for Court
- Warriors' Kevin Durant out at least 2 weeks with fractured rib
- Patrick's Day Celebrations Ahead Of Sunday's Parade