Watford manager Javi Garcia heaped praise on Mohamed Salah but said the Liverpool forward is "not the same" as Barcelona star Lionel Messi. "You can find it on YouTube [but] I'm not sure we had recorded games in those times!" But I also remember I went there the next season and won!
The difference between the two players is Messi has been able to produce consistently for years while Salah will need to carry to maintain his level for the next five or six campaigns.
Salah has been the fulcrum of Liverpool's successes this season both domestically and in the Champions League, with Jurgen Klopp's side sitting third in the Premier League, as well as being in the quarter-finals of the Champions League, where they face Manchester City.
Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard said of Salah after the game: "we are witnessing the start of greatness". The more players score, the better. Players like Messi and Salah, they make decisions, and they decide games.
So, do you think Salah is taking the pressure off of Kane, or adding to it?
"The goals we scored were unbelievably good, and the boys didn't stop".
The Reds are challenging for a second-placed finish in the Premier League this term given Manchester City's commanding lead at the top of the table. "Sometimes you just can't do anything", Gracia explained.
Crystal Palace ended their recent poor run of form with a 2-0 win over Huddersfield Town - a result that moved them out of the bottom three and to within a point of the Terriers, who sit in fifteenth place.
"It's the best moment of my career", he continued.
- Black Panther continues reign over North American box office
- Green Light For EU-UK Trade Talks After Brexit Transition Deal
- North Carolina basketball locker room robbed during ACC tournament
- Former President Barack Obama reveals his 2018 NCAA Tournament brackets
- Stenson leads Bay Hill
- Syracuse looks to take down No. 3 seed Michigan St.
- Ava DuVernay to Direct DC Superhero Movie 'New Gods'
- Police reassure parents after hoax bomb threat sent to schools in Cambridgeshire
- Top Democratic lawmaker dies after fall at home
- Patrick's Day Celebrations Ahead Of Sunday's Parade