We will keep you posted with the same and will inform you regarding the latest launches from Samsung and others. This is a tablet that was first announced in October, 2017, and since then has become gradually available in a number of markets with the USA now confirmed as the latest. The tablet runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and is juiced by a 6,000mAh battery with fast charging which the company boasts can give up to 12 hours of video playback.
While the hottest Samsung phone on the market is now the Galaxy S9, there's no doubt a new entry in the Note line that is now in development. Since the tablet is targeted at businesses, it also comes with all the Samsung Knox features to enable IT administrators to customize the device for their work requirements. Resulting in a device that is usable in various conditions including those where excessive pressure or temperature variations are present, as well as being protected from water and dust encounters. It also includes a hidden slot for three cards, helping your phone double as wallet and portable computer.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 was just introduced for the "U.S. Workforce" with a "ruggedized S Pen".
The TFT LCD display on this tablet is 8-inches large with 1280 x 800 (WXGA) resolution. Instead, this tablet has a new processor, new Android, and functionality that'll last a few years - just what a business tablet should be. Firmware updates can be performed using Enterprise Firmware Over-the-Air, which allows testing before firmware is deployed widely giving more control over devices for enterprise users with multiple tablets. Official details should emerge in the coming months with the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 expected to arrive this August.
- Patrick's Day Celebrations Ahead Of Sunday's Parade
- Green Light For EU-UK Trade Talks After Brexit Transition Deal
- A frigid night follows the snow
- Katy Perry throws subtle shade at Taylor Swift on American Idol
- France coach Didier Deschamps speaks about Paul Pogba situation at Manchester United
- Serena Williams' return from pregnancy sparks seeding debate at Miami Open
- Cleveland Browns rumors: Jets, Bills offered for No. 1 overall pick
- Police reassure parents after hoax bomb threat sent to schools in Cambridgeshire
- Africa's Sh300 trillion free trade bloc unveiled
- Kim Kardashian Posts A Filter-Free Pic of Chicago West