According to TechCrunch, it reported that the Instagram Stories are testing the post resharing feature which will allow the users to share other users post their stories. Previously available only in the United States, the Facebook-owned photo and video sharing app now allows shoppable posts for businesses located in an additional eight countries.
Twitter has a chronological feed.
Changes to the Instagram timeline have been the hot topic on the Internet as of late.
Instagram is answering the wish of many of its users: It will once again prioritize newer content.
Your feed should feel 'more fresh, ' so hopefully this means you'll see more stuff that's been posted within the last 24 hours versus several days ago.
The company's promising more improvements heading to the platform in the coming months. Instagram confirmed to the publication that it is indeed working on such a feature and that it is now being tested with a small subset of users.
Instagram on Thursday announced the introduction of hashtag and profile links in the bio section.
The new feature is rolling out now, so make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the Instagram app installed.
Instagram has stated that when adding another user in your bio, this person will receive a notification, and be able to deactivate the link. Meanwhile, the company expanded its shopping on Instagram efforts to eight additional countries, including Canada, Brazil and the UK. Copied from Snapchat, Stories are generally much more intimate and timely than pictures and videos published straight to the feed.
Are you happy about this news?
The feature seemingly works a bit like quote tweeting.
- France coach Didier Deschamps speaks about Paul Pogba situation at Manchester United
- Getting Nasty: Cuomo Supporter Calls Gubernatorial Candidate Cynthia Nixon An 'Unqualified Lesbian'
- Minnesota officer charged with murder in Australian's death: authorities
- Africa's Sh300 trillion free trade bloc unveiled
- Selena Gomez gets real about the 'beauty myth'
- 4 forces personnel, 3 militants killed in ongoing Halmatpora gunfight
- McDonald's takes measures to reduce green gas emissions
- Expelled Russian diplomats in nerve agent crisis leave Britain
- Ex-Playboy model who alleges affair with Trump sues to break silence
- March Madness: 25 best players remaining in the NCAA Tournament