Actress Tiffany Haddish revealed details about the freakish incident in an interview with GQ, but left the culprit unnamed.
He also posted a video of them in a room, while she's smiling back at him.
Haddish said "if you don't like what they're offering you, just no longer do business with them" about Netflix, and pointed to the amount of diverse shows on the streaming platform. You basically just lived through one of Beyonce and Jay-Z's parties.
Vulture found out what party Beyonce attended and garnered a list of the celebrities in attendance: Rihanna, James Franco, French Montana, Queen Latifah, G-Eazy, Diddy, Sara Foster, Jen Meyer and Sanaa Lathan.
The entertainment news site narrowed the possible culprits to Foster and Lathan.
"And then Beyoncé and Jay-Z walked by me, and I tapped Beyoncé", Haddish continued.
Explaining how all her earnings are spent on her family, she adds, "Literally all my money goes into my grandmother and my mother".
Honestly, who would bite Beyonce.
She told GQ magazine she met the superstar at a party in December 2017, where an unnamed actress bit the Formation singer on the face.
- Is Trump Considering a Veto of the Omnibus Spending Bill?
- US Blames Iran for Major Hacking Scheme Targeting Universities
- Thousands of Yemeni Houthi followers protest 3 years of Saudi campaign
- Top Trump Lawyer Quits as President Assails Mueller
- The Skylands Capital LLC Has $2.81 Million Position in Amazon.com, Inc
- Christina Aguilera Is Totally Unrecognisable In New Photoshoot
- Trump expels 60 Russians, closes Seattle consulate after UK chemical attack
- John Beilein dances on Michigan's team bus following Final Four berth
- Kim Jong-un Makes Secret Trip to China
- NASCAR to stop at Martinsville on Sunday