The former child star, best known for the 1980s films The Lost Boys and Goonies, took to Twitter to allege that he was attacked by an unknown assailant while sitting in a auto in Los Angeles.
Feldman says he was with his "security" in the auto when three men approached. While security was distracted, w a guy a vehicle pulled up & attacked!
Feldman also claimed that the LAPD are investigating the incident as "an attempted homicide".
There was no laceration to Feldman's abdomen, and police did not know the extent of his injuries, Madison said.
Feldman then took himself to the hospital, where he was treated and released, according to police.
Corey Feldman was hospitalized after allegedly getting attacked in his auto.
Feldman has been talking to the media about his intention to expose Hollywood pedophiles since previous year, when he announced he was raising money to make a documentary on the producers he alleged abused him as a child. He's raised almost $30,000 of a $100,000 goal so far. Shortly after tweeting about the reported stabbing, Feldman shared a link to his GoFundMe fundraiser page, entitled "TRUTH CAMPAIGN 2: SECURED".
About 40 minutes after his initial tweet, Feldman posted a link to the British tabloid The Sun, which said the attack was due to the actor's efforts to expose Hollywood pedophiles.
Fans immediately reacted to the news and sent their best wishes to the troubled star, who has been open about the alleged sexual abuse he suffered.
- Brazil hit back at Germany with friendly win
- Killing of Holocaust survivor, 85, causes shock in France
- Uber agrees to sell Southeast Asia business to Grab after costly battle
- Warner, Smith banned for 1 year, out of IPL, India series
- Christina Aguilera Is Totally Unrecognisable In New Photoshoot
- Corbyn told to 'root out' anti-Semitism amid growing fury
- Man Arrested After Friday Morning Assault
- Kim Jong-un Makes Secret Trip to China
- Facebook has been collecting phone numbers and contacts from Android devices
- Virgil Abloh appointed creative director at Louis Vuitton