Actor Corey Feldman Says He Was Stabbed in Car, LAPD Investigating

Thursday, 29 Mar, 2018

The former child star, best known for the 1980s films The Lost Boys and Goonies, took to Twitter to allege that he was attacked by an unknown assailant while sitting in a auto in Los Angeles.

"I was attacked tonight", he wrote. One opened his door and stabbed him, the actor claims. 'Please say prayers for us.

Feldman says he was with his "security" in the auto when three men approached. While security was distracted, w a guy a vehicle pulled up & attacked!

Corey Feldman claims he was stabbed multiple times on Tuesday evening by an unknown assailant, a spokesman for the LAPD confirmed to Variety.

Feldman also claimed that the LAPD are investigating the incident as "an attempted homicide".

There was no laceration to Feldman's abdomen, and police did not know the extent of his injuries, Madison said.

Feldman then took himself to the hospital, where he was treated and released, according to police.

Corey Feldman was hospitalized after allegedly getting attacked in his auto.

Feldman has been talking to the media about his intention to expose Hollywood pedophiles since previous year, when he announced he was raising money to make a documentary on the producers he alleged abused him as a child. He's raised almost $30,000 of a $100,000 goal so far. Shortly after tweeting about the reported stabbing, Feldman shared a link to his GoFundMe fundraiser page, entitled "TRUTH CAMPAIGN 2: SECURED".

About 40 minutes after his initial tweet, Feldman posted a link to the British tabloid The Sun, which said the attack was due to the actor's efforts to expose Hollywood pedophiles.

Fans immediately reacted to the news and sent their best wishes to the troubled star, who has been open about the alleged sexual abuse he suffered.