In comparison, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 features a 5.99-inch Full HD+ display with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution. It's driven by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 SoC alongside Adreno 630 graphics and can be configured with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of local storage. It also has fingerprint sensor located on the rear panel. The three devices include the successor to Mi Mix 2 - Mi Mix 2S, a gaming laptop - Mi Gaming Laptop and a home assistant - Mi AI Speaker mini.
Apart from features which have already been confirmed in the launch, some speculated features include a glass back cover, 5.99-inch screen size, and a glossy finish. It's also the first smartphone from Xiaomi to support Google's ARCore apps for augmented reality experiences. Unlike some previous rumors, the Mi Mix 2s will not sport a small display notch on the top right corner. It is powered by a Snapdragon 845 processor, paired with 6GB RAM/8GB RAM. The camera placement on the rear is a vertical cluster with two sensors on either side, and a dual-tone LED flash at the center.
The Mi Mix 2S also has vertically-aligned dual cameras on its back - a distinct upgrade from the the Mi Mix 2's single camera.
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S is a successor to the Mi MIX 2 that was launched previous year in September. The AI scene feature on the phone can identify up to 206 objects and scenes in the frame, and then adjust the camera settings such as colours, contrast, and white balance automatically for better and clearer images.
The Mi Gaming Laptop becomes available starting April 13. The phone will go on sale next month. Both shooters have 12-megapixel sensors, through one comes with a wide-angle lens and the other features a telephoto lens.
The Mi Mix 2S is priced at CNY 3299 (approx Rs 34060) for the 6GB/64GB option, CNY 3599 (about Rs 37160) for the 6GB/128GB one, and CNY 3999 (around Rs 41290) for the 8GB/256GB one. The wireless charger is priced at CNY 99. The notebook also has four USB 3.0 ports, two USB Type-C ports, Ethernet and an HDMI out port. Rs 34,200) for the 6GB + 64GB variant.
- Huawei's new luxury phone will cost over R30 000
- Zach Braff jokes that he bit Beyoncé's face
- Man Arrested After Friday Morning Assault
- Corbyn told to 'root out' anti-Semitism amid growing fury
- Facebook has been collecting phone numbers and contacts from Android devices
- NASCAR to stop at Martinsville on Sunday
- 2 officers in black man's fatal shooting won't be charged
- Thousands of Yemeni Houthi followers protest 3 years of Saudi campaign
- Killing of Holocaust survivor, 85, causes shock in France
- Christina Aguilera Is Totally Unrecognisable In New Photoshoot