A parade of waves has already commenced it's trek across the Black Hills area bringing some showers of rain and snow across the area over the past few days.
As far as precipitation goes, areas west of the divide will see scattered rain showers develop on Friday, then transition into a rain snow mix Friday evening then all snow Friday night into Saturday morning.
"Could be rain, could be snow", she said.
European model shows a 10 to 20 percent chance of an inch of snow around Washington on Monday, and higher chances in the mountains. Southwest winds 5 to 10 miles per hour. Tuesday will be a windy and mostly cloudy day for most of the state.
Thursday: Patchy fog before 11 a.m. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Overnight lows drop to around 50°.
Today we can expect a mixture of sun and clouds with highs in the low 80s across the Wiregrass, with lows in the mid 60s. Mornings will be chilly on Saturday (upper 20s to mid 30s) but not almost so on Sunday morning for those going to sunrise worship services (40s lows).
Saturday will turn drier, brighter and colder with a brisk north easterly wind, paving the way for a "widespread frost" on Easter Sunday for much of the country and the potential of lows of -5 in parts of Scotland.
Get the latest Amarillo news straight to your phone! .
Final three Elland Road boxing night brawlers are sentencedYorkshire has been in the grip of a cold snap since February when the first Beast from the East arrived on our shores and caused chaos with heavy snow blizzards.
Dave Hayes maintains a daily blog on Facebook (facebook.com/WesternMassWeather), where he produces hyper-local reports, answers questions, and keeps more than 25,000 followers informed and educated about the weather. The same front that brings the rain pushes through before pumping on the brakes across southern Kentucky Sunday morning.
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Easter hops in with egg hunts and more
- Election Commission announce dates for Karnataka Assembly elections
- Egypt's Sisi on course to win second term: Initial results
- Google's Proposal For Street View In India Rejected By Government
- Trump says Second Amendment will not be repealed
- Ready Player One Reviews - What Did You Think?!
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Actor Corey Feldman Says He Was Stabbed in Car, LAPD Investigating