We'll see more clouds overhead for Friday and Saturday than what we saw for today. No snow accumulation is expected at this time. Most areas averaged around a half-a-foot of rain.
We're going to have a variably cloudy day around the region. Expect a biting north breeze today too.
Saturday, winds will range from 5 to 9 miles per hour, and Sunday's tops could be 10 miles per hour. Below-normal temperatures persist into next week with, dare I mention, a slight chance for a few flakes early Monday?
Thermometers will settle in around 80 degrees, with sunny skies. But until then - be sure to bundle up!
Tomorrow and Easter Sunday are looking absolutely gorgeous! Wall-to-wall sunshine will dominate Wednesday's forecast - allowing for rebounding temps.
Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. We're already watching yet another springtime cold front for Thursday, though. The 1 PM graphic depicts a bit better chance of a few rumbles but, again, not a wide-spread event.
Clouds increase through the night as a cold front approaches from the west. Temps will fall below the freezing mark on Friday morning.brrrr!
Temperatures on Friday in SE NC will still be warm.
The snow will be heavy, wet snow, which is common for late March. Our sunny forecast remains on track for the Easter weekend. Heading into the afternoon, you can expect mainly clear skies with highs climbing up into the upper 70s to near 80°.
Sunday will be a day of sunshine and showers, before further rain is likely to move in, which could bring snow to northern hills during the day. Precipitation ends by midday and afternoon highs languish in the 40s. A lot can change between now and the holiday, so we'll keep our eyes on things.
Ahead of the system, temperatures will spike into the 40s and 50s for Friday afternoon highs.
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Egypt's Sisi on course to win second term: Initial results
- Facebook to Streamline Privacy Settings in Wake of Cambridge Analytica Scandal
- Air India employees may get ESOPs; here is what government is planning
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- North and South Korea set date for leaders' summit
- Painful lessons from Uber's self-driving auto accident
- Kane Williamson replaces David Warner as Sunrisers Hyderabad captain