We'll see more clouds overhead for Friday and Saturday than what we saw for today. No snow accumulation is expected at this time. Most areas averaged around a half-a-foot of rain.
We're going to have a variably cloudy day around the region. Expect a biting north breeze today too.
Saturday, winds will range from 5 to 9 miles per hour, and Sunday's tops could be 10 miles per hour. Below-normal temperatures persist into next week with, dare I mention, a slight chance for a few flakes early Monday?
Thermometers will settle in around 80 degrees, with sunny skies. But until then - be sure to bundle up!
Tomorrow and Easter Sunday are looking absolutely gorgeous! Wall-to-wall sunshine will dominate Wednesday's forecast - allowing for rebounding temps.
Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. We're already watching yet another springtime cold front for Thursday, though. The 1 PM graphic depicts a bit better chance of a few rumbles but, again, not a wide-spread event.
Clouds increase through the night as a cold front approaches from the west. Temps will fall below the freezing mark on Friday morning.brrrr!
Temperatures on Friday in SE NC will still be warm.
The snow will be heavy, wet snow, which is common for late March. Our sunny forecast remains on track for the Easter weekend. Heading into the afternoon, you can expect mainly clear skies with highs climbing up into the upper 70s to near 80°.
Sunday will be a day of sunshine and showers, before further rain is likely to move in, which could bring snow to northern hills during the day. Precipitation ends by midday and afternoon highs languish in the 40s. A lot can change between now and the holiday, so we'll keep our eyes on things.
Ahead of the system, temperatures will spike into the 40s and 50s for Friday afternoon highs.
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- California says goodbye to Uber's driverless cars
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- Google's Proposal For Street View In India Rejected By Government
- Scientists discover a new human organ hiding in plain sight
- President Trump Calls Roseanne Barr to Congratulate Her on Sitcom Revival's Ratings
- Egypt's Sisi on course to win second term: Initial results
- Facebook to Streamline Privacy Settings in Wake of Cambridge Analytica Scandal
- Actor Corey Feldman Says He Was Stabbed in Car, LAPD Investigating
- Defoe strengthens Euros case