Police say 60-year-old passenger Edward Van McCrae was in the rear seat and began making suspicious movements.
He is a Caucasian male in his thirties, the news release said.
D'Ambrosio said the man in his late 20s ran from the officer and pulled a gun out of his waistband, firing it once without hitting anyone.
Amarizu said at the scene, the police recovered the "headless body, together with the severed head and went to deposit them in a nearby mortuary".
Due to the nature and severity of the offenses against this child victim, steps are being taken by Corsicana Police Department and other agencies to prevent further victimization of this child by the mother, and others involved. Officers observed a broken window in the front of the address and a man, later identified as Coty Bourke, 27, of 49 Manchester St., Apt.
As a result of the incident, police said, Patrolman Joseph Krammes will be citing Layton for careless driving.
Following a July 2017 standoff with police that resulted in a Danville officer shooting and injuring a suspect, Newman reviewed the case and determined the officer's shooting was justified. He's the second on-duty Chicago police officer in as many weeks to be charged with sexually assaulting a person while in police custody or while they reported a crime. An officer tried to tase him, but was unsuccessful.
Vasque said Rijo was also treated at an area hospital after getting "banged up a little bit" during the crash. Ward said autopsies were conducted Thursday, and the investigation is ongoing.
- Broad back to his best for England
- Sunny Saturday, snow shower possible Easter Sunday
- Painful lessons from Uber's self-driving auto accident
- Researchers find a galaxy without dark matter
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Japan offers N.Korea summit, Pyongyang discussing meetings with Japan -Asahi
- President Trump Calls Roseanne Barr to Congratulate Her on Sitcom Revival's Ratings
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester