Intensifying the mystique surrounding Avengers: Infinity War, the Russo Brothers also teased in the note that "only a handful of people know the film's true plot". It goes without saying that there will be possible spoilers ahead, so fans who don't want to spoil the upcoming film may want to stop right here.
The call from the Russo brothers-#ThanosDemandsYourSilence-is in a similar vein to #KeepTheSecrets, the hashtag used around the West End and Broadway productions of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. "I would want to tell you all the secrets and I just don't know them". Considering this new variant is essentially confirmed, though, and that Infinity War releases April 27th, it seems like we could see the phone launch in the next few weeks.
Disney and Marvel Studios have released some new high-resolution images from Avengers: Infinity War, offering one last look at the lovable MCU characters that will surely die a awful death in the highly anticipated sequel.
If that's the case, the quartet's surprised expressions are likely in response to Thanos' arrival on Earth, along with that cylindrical spaceship Spider-Man is seen climbing aboard in Infinity War's first trailer.
Despite the efforts, spoilers and speculations have been filtering out of comic book fans, and comic cons, with the leak of a screened trailer past year, and even movie star Mark Ruffalo accidentally live streaming an Avengers event.
Like their directors, the stars of Avengers: Infinity War would like you to keep a lid on spoilers when the film hits theaters.
They said: "To the greatest fans in the world". Hell, there's probably someone somewhere on this planet who's somehow managed to avoid watching even a second of footage even though they're super-excited to see the film when it comes out.
As the wait for the most anticipated superhero ensemble movie shortens, the curiosity of fans about what the fourth "Avengers" movie will have to offer grows.
- You Can't Do This - Liverpool Legend Advises Reds Before Manchester City Clash
- CHP Investigating Injury Collision Involving Sacramento Deputy
- Villanova opens as biggest favorite in title game since Duke in 2010
- This Is How America Reacted To News Of MLK's Assassination
- Philander bowls SA to historic win
- The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum holds its annual Easter egg hunt
- Trump offers support to EPA head Scott Pruitt amid ethics scrutiny
- Wall St. climbs as Amazon jumps, S&P rises past key support
- Buy Analyst Rating?: Intel Corporation
- As Spotify Goes Public, Sony Cashes In