The historic picture is a fitting selection for the new luxurious Saudi Arabian AMC-branded cinema in the King Abdullah Financial District, which boasts 600 leather seats, balcony levels, marble bathrooms and an orchestra.
Movie theaters were banned in the early 1980s in response to objections by religious conservatives.
Disney, AMC and Italia Film did not immediately respond to FOX Business' request for comment.
The company hopes to eventually have 100 theaters open in Saudi Arabia.
When two foes conspire to destroy Wakanda, the hero known as Black Panther must team up with C.I.A. agent Everett K. Ross and members of the Dora Milaje, Wakandan special forces, to prevent Wakanda from being dragged into a world war.
Based on selection, "Black Panther" will debut at a luxury cinema in a building originally meant to be always a symphony concert corridor.
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is ushering in ambitious economic and social reforms.
And the first movie Saudi cinemagoers will be treated to is going to be "Black Panther", Marvel's first black superhero movie, which has become one of the top ten of the highest-grossing movies of all time following its release in January.
"The aim of Saudi Vision 2030 is to improve the quality of life for Saudi families by providing an array of entertainment opportunities", said Awwad Alawwad, Saudi Arabia's minister of culture and information.
In December, a double feature of The Emoji Movie and Captain Underpants showed at a state-run cultural center, where a projector was set up, popcorn was served, and presumably audiences scratched their heads and thought, "Really?"
The cable TV service provider, Multichoice Africa, has announced its intention to provide DStv premium customers, from Friday, April 13 to Sunday, April 22 with what it described as "unprecedented cinematic journey with the M-Net Movies Marvel Studios Pop-Up Channel".
- Is This The Bravest Reaction To A Dislocated Ankle?
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Missing CDC worker's body recovered in Atlanta river
- Amazon Strategic Review Market: Region, Key Players, Competition and Forecast to 2021
- Is legal weed the answer to Cleveland's opioid crisis?
- The Right Place for Drug Rehab
- Israeli fire kills Palestinian at Gaza border, with more frontier protests ahead
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- This Is How America Reacted To News Of MLK's Assassination
- As Spotify Goes Public, Sony Cashes In