Police say the machete-wielding men who have been waylaying unsuspecting victims in areas of Gangu, Kibiri, Busabala and Katwe have been arrested.
Raji Babatunde, to death by hanging after being found guilty of armed robbery.
A man is behind bars after reportedly admitting to shooting two men because they were "following his vehicle for several blocks".
Two suspects from a recent robbery incident here were killed in a shootout with operatives of the Angeles City Police Office (ACPO). Police say the killer's hair is distinctive.
Chief Floyd Johnson said officers responded to a robbery call shortly after 11:30 p.m.at the Hampton Inn on Kelli Drive.
Police also questioned his 90-year-old father, who lived in the same house, but did not arrest him because of his poor health.
Lubbock Police Department investigators have made an arrest in connection to a string of robberies along 34th Street over the last week.
The officer pulled the auto over and approached the suspect, but the vehicle then took off. Authorities tell ABC13 the teen tried to rob the man before killing him. He is charged with first-degree robbery and first-degree burglary. He was in jail when the Evanston charges came. "He will remain in police custody until he appears in the magistrates' court soon". If Fulton posts $7,500 bail to be released, he'll be placed on electronic home monitoring. As a result, he faces an escape charge - with no bond.
- Former South Korean president found guilty of abusing of power
- Masters: Jordan Spieth leads but it's an unlucky 13 for Sergio Garcia
- Facebook secretly deleted Mark Zuckerberg messages from recipients' inboxes
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- China says it will fight US tariffs at any cost
- This Is How America Reacted To News Of MLK's Assassination
- F-16 fighter jet crashes at base outside Vegas
- A First In 35 Years! 'Black Panther' To Screen In Saudi Arabia
- Israeli fire kills Palestinian at Gaza border, with more frontier protests ahead
- Missing CDC worker's body recovered in Atlanta river