An elderly man died late Saturday and four firefighters were injured after a blaze erupted on the 50th floor of Trump Tower in NY, officials said. Brassner had lived in the apartment since 1996, according to sale records.
"He was a very guy".
"The structure sure stood rather well", Nigro stated. He was rather pleasant to be with.
"Fire at Trump Tower is out".
The performer was also friends with Warhol, also has been mentioned multiple times within his autobiography, based the New York Daily information.
Lalitha Masson, a 76-year-old resident, called it "a very, very terrifying experience". He was identified as Todd Brassner. "His family is wealthy". According to documents, his family had stopped helping him pursue buying and selling art at the end of 2014, and in the last few years he had been "plagued with debilitating medical problems that have made it hard for him to function".
At a Saturday press conference, the NY fire department's commissioner Daniel Nigro, said that when Trump's family is at Trump tower, extra fire protection is maintained.
No information about the cause of the fire was available late Saturday night.
Six firefighters suffered injuries that are not life threatening, Conroy said.
President Donald Trump - who frequently stays in his apartment in the building was not present when the fire began and no members of the Trump family were present either. Firemen (and females) did a excellent task.
Nigro said the fire broke out at around 5:30 p.m. Fire engines and ladders were there within five minutes. "The top flooring, the residence flooring, are not sprinklered".
Still, Trump said at the time that he would spend $3 million to outfit Trump World's 370 units with sprinklers because it would make tenants feel safer, according to a New York Times article from the era.
Under the bill, signed into law in March 1999, all new high-rise residential buildings were required to install sprinklers and developers were obliged to install sprinklers when existing high-rise buildings undergo renovations.
CNN reported that the upper residential floors of Trump Tower - including the 50th floor destroyed by fire - are not equipped with sprinklers.
- Blackbuck poaching case: Salman Khan gets bail, fans rejoice
- US Imposes New Sanctions On Russian Oligarchs, Officials And Companies
- Masters: Jordan Spieth leads but it's an unlucky 13 for Sergio Garcia
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- Manchester City's style convinced Kevin de Bruyne to snub Bayern and PSG
- Backpage.com Seized By Feds
- NASA chooses Lockheed Martin to build quieter supersonic aircraft
- A look at Michigan's hockey season that ended in Frozen Four
- Cosby jury filled as defense alleges discrimination
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War