Donald Trump, the USA president, and his predecessor, Barack Obama, have not been invited to the 19 May ceremony, and Theresa May and other United Kingdom political leaders are not expected to attend in any official capacity, it is understood.
A 12-YEAR-OLD girl who survived the Manchester Arena bombing has been invited to the royal wedding - and will take the gran of a teenage victim of the attack with her. "We haven't put the invites or the guest list together yet, so who knows whether he's going to be invited or not".
The excitement swirling around a royal wedding usually gets more dramatic when news seeps out about who will get an invite, as non-family invites are usually symbolic and political.
Officials, however, were likely concerned Trump would feel snubbed if he was left out while his predecessor attended.
Reuben Litherland, 14, from Derby will also be attending the wedding.
Amy told Yahoo Style about her excitement at being invited to the big day, saying: "It was an wonderful honour and a privilege to be asked to be part of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding and just the fact that they're deciding to invite members of the public is great".
"Celebrate THE wedding of the year with this lovely china plate featuring the portraits of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle", writes the seller, who adds, "This plate won't fail to raise a smile and evoke pride in our country's most cherished couple".
Prince Harry, left, meets with Canadian athletes alongside Prime Minister Justin Trudeau during the Prince's visit to Toronto to promote the 2017 Invictus Games. In early December, Harry roped in his friend to be interviewed by him for a BBC radio show.
The government source noted that the wedding venue was significantly smaller than Westminster Abbey, where Harry's older brother William Wednesday Kate Middleton in 2011 in the presence of then Prime Minister David Cameron and other politicians and diplomats.
On that occasion, Buckingham Palace responded that Major was invited in his role as former guardian of William and Harry when their mother Diana died in 1997, not for his status as a former prime minister.
David Gregory, 28, from Blyth, is taking wife Hannah to the event in the grounds of Windsor Castle on on 19 May.
Invitees include an east London teenager working to prevent knife crime, a Birmingham teen tackling racism and mental health issues in her community, and anti-bullying activists.
That criteria also means that foreign royals aren't guaranteed an invitation.
- Facebook Reveals New App Targeting Data Sharing
- Arsene Wenger pleased with Arsenal mentality against Southampton
- Fire at Trump Tower leaves man dead and 6 firefighters injured
- Bill Cosby Prosecutors Open Retrial Detailing Investigation
- Princess Charlotte will make HISTORY when new baby arrives - this is why
- The Undertaker Answered John Cena's Challenge at WrestleMania 34
- Does Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft's (NYSE:DB) Latest Financial Perfomance Look Strong?
- YouTube Illegally Collects Data on Children, Say Child Advocate Groups
- Chris Pratt urges fans to see A Quiet Place during traffic jam
- Athletics-Angels Perfect Game Alert