It remains to be seen whether Hardaway can make it back in time to face the Cavs.
In retaliation, Global Marketing Partners CEO and avid Cavs fan, James Betschel, has placed two billboards along I-95 in Philadelphia near the Wells Fargo Center, home of the 76ers.
At first, Riley was understandably upset, but he said he soon came to understand LeBron's decision, and realized that "The King" had "done the right thing".
Riley reveals that LeBron James himself, as well as his close friends and family members believed that he would never fully be accepted back in Cleveland and Akron unless he went home to the Cavaliers and tried to bring the city a championship. "I said, 'Win this and be free.' He never got back to me with a response".
James joining the Rockets would instantly make them the favourites to win the National Basketball Association title alongside James Harden and Chris Paul. We just want to try to get better.
Kanter is averaging 30.9 FanDuel points per game this season. "Just the ins and outs, the revolving door of guys in and guys out either from switching teams or from injuries, our coach has been out, players being injured". Guards George Hill (sprained left ankle) and Jose Calderon (sore left hamstring) both returned.
NETS: 114, BULLS 105: Allen Crabbe scored 20 of his career-high 41 points in the first quarter and Brooklyn beat Chicago in NY for its first three-game winning streak this season. I hear it from players all the time: "'I'm a grown-ass man, treat me as such.' Well, he made a grown-ass decision by doing that".
This didn't sit well with Knicks team member Enes Kanter, who in an interview said, "I don't care who you are, what you call yourself". Love and actor Chris Rock were among those to greet him. Similar billboards had already gone up in Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Portland and his hometown of Akron, Ohio.
"I think with LeBron [James], Kevin [Love] said he likes playing that 5 now, and it gives us more spacing". The Cavs now look to get win No. 51 (same win total as previous year, for all you haters), as they take on the Knicks again at Quicken Loans Arena, tomorrow at 8 p.m.
- Chris Pratt urges fans to see A Quiet Place during traffic jam
- Trains, traffic hit as BJP workers throng for Foundation Day rally
- Fernando Torres to leave Atletico Madrid in search of game time
- Facebook Reveals New App Targeting Data Sharing
- For starters: Rays at Red Sox, trying to snap a skid
- Bill Cosby Prosecutors Open Retrial Detailing Investigation
- Manchester City's style convinced Kevin de Bruyne to snub Bayern and PSG
- The Undertaker Answered John Cena's Challenge at WrestleMania 34
- Israel's War Crimes in Gaza Continues
- Man killed in Trump Tower fire