Kate's baby is expected in April and, although a due date has not been released, it is thought the infant will be born in the second half of the month.
The exclusive Lindo Wing at St. Mary's Hospital in Paddington has already set up their parking restrictions - and barriers have also been put in place in anticipation of the world's media.
The suspended parking notices will run from today until April 30, so it's just a waiting game from here.
The sex of the new royal baby will be a surprise to everyone, including the Duke and Duchess. While palace officials will not reveal Kate's precise due date, they confirmed months ago that she will give birth in April.
Kate gave birth to George, four, and Charlotte, two, in the wing, where the price of a "normal" birth in a standard room starts at £5,900.
Royal watchers are buzzing with anticipation that Prince William and his wife Kate's third baby is due any day now, after the hospital where the couple's first two children were born offered some new clues. "Prince George's arrival happened at the end of the first Great Kate Wait, which saw many of us spend days outside the hospital". Kate also appeared at her final event celebrating the Commonwealth on March 22 before she becomes a mom of three. These doctors also led the team that helped Kate deliver Charlotte nearly three years ago - on May 2, 2015.
Catherine is now on maternity leave from royal duties, and is not likely to return to her official responsibilities until some months after welcoming her new baby. The child also bumps Prince Harry down another notch in the line of succession. If the Royal Baby is born April 21, the child will share a birthday with the Queen, who turns a spry 92 this year.
The next time we hear from Kensington Palace about pregnant Kate, it is likely that she'll be in labor.
The news of succession comes as a survey recently showed nearly half of Brits want William, 35, to take the reigns after Queen Elizabeth.
- Manchester City's style convinced Kevin de Bruyne to snub Bayern and PSG
- Russian Federation warns U.S. against Syria strike
- For starters: Rays at Red Sox, trying to snap a skid
- Trailer of "Solo: a Star Wars Story" is out!
- Athletics-Angels Perfect Game Alert
- NASA chooses Lockheed Martin to build quieter supersonic aircraft
- Trains, traffic hit as BJP workers throng for Foundation Day rally
- Israel's War Crimes in Gaza Continues
- Backpage.com Seized By Feds
- Federal Bureau of Investigation raid on Trump lawyer's office: What you need to know