One of the Project Managers for SPR Luxury Limited, Kayode Bawa-Allah said the kids showed exemplary character and earned their certificates for the good jobs they did.
Real Madrid are "lucky" to have Cristiano Ronaldo, but comparisons to the legendary Alfredo di Stefano are "pointless", says Manolo Sanchis. "We know how he defends, how he plays".
Real are one of the firm favorites to win the Champions League this season, as they are on the verge of eliminating Juventus after defeating Paris Saint-Germain in the competition. Obviously we have prepared this game differently, starting at 0-3. It's another game and what happened, happened. "He played all across the attack and he is enjoying a great period of confidence", said Valdano.
"Everyone is under some kind of illusion that we're already in the semi-finals and we mustn't think like that". "We have not won anything just yet".
"We all trained well, Jesus included". We have a lot of ambition and we are determined to continue at the top level.
Paulo Dybala and Rodrigo Bentancur are also absent due to suspension, although Miralem Pjanic is back.
Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane is thought to be in danger of losing his job at the end of the season as a result of the team's poor showing in LaLiga this term - Los Blancos sitting 15 points behind leaders Barcelona in fourth.
Real Madrid President Florentino Perez has confirmed the signing of 17-year-old starlet Vinicius Junior.
History is certainly not on Juve's side. None of these sides have managed to overturn a three-goal deficit.
"The important thing is that it's not the last Champions League match for Juventus", he said.
Buffon was asked if Cristiano Ronaldo is the complete player at the moment.
This is done and dusted, but Juventus won't want to turn up and get embarrassed.
In the quarterfinals for the first time in a decade, Roma isn't even sure it will be back in the Champions League next season.
Real Madrid's German midfielder Toni Kroos fouls Atletico Madrid's French forward Antoine Griezmann (L) during the Spanish league football match between Real Madrid CF and Club Atletico de Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium in Madrid on April 8, 2018.
I see it being an open game and perhaps a few of the supporting acts getting on the scoresheet.
- Bill Cosby Prosecutors Open Retrial Detailing Investigation
- Man killed in Trump Tower fire
- Facebook Reveals New App Targeting Data Sharing
- Federal Bureau of Investigation raid on Trump lawyer's office: What you need to know
- Trains, traffic hit as BJP workers throng for Foundation Day rally
- The Costs of a Full Blown Trade War, Should One Happen
- Fernando Torres to leave Atletico Madrid in search of game time
- Didn't Go To Everton For Wild Derby - Jurgen Klopp Happy With Draw
- YouTube Illegally Collects Data on Children, Say Child Advocate Groups
- Here's Why Barack & Michelle Obama Didn't Receive a Royal Wedding Invite