She described the man to police and there was certain "evidence" found at the scene, Capt. Zach Perron said.
The victim was reportedly planning to vacate her apartment and leave the state, and she told police she and Harper never had sexual relations prior to the assault.
Disbrow told police that he awoke sometime during the night with the woman's head on his shoulder, and became aroused as he thought about giving her the massage, according to the complaint.
Police will be ramping up patrols after a woman was sexually assaulted in her Parkside home in what police say is a completely random attack.
The woman contacted London police, who arrested a 27-year-old man, seizing six grams of cocaine, 22 grams of crack, eight grams of marijuana and pepper spray.
Reinbolt said Ritchie "has an extensive criminal record, was arrested and charged with three counts of assault".
On March 28, Palo Alto police responded to a 911 call from a passerby who reported an assault that occurred near the intersection of Arastradero Road and Deer Creek Road in Los Altos Hills. She said she had refused to let him watch her shower.
Police said that it would be investigated whether the accused has been involved in other crimes activities also and have targeted other minor girls in the past.
Harper was taken into custody on a charge of sexual assault. A preliminary hearing was set for April 24.
- Roma stuns Barcelona to reach Champions League semis
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- Pregnant Khloe's hell as Tristan 'caught with another woman'
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- The Right Place for Drug Rehab
- Uber is launching a rental vehicle service inside its app
- Does Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft's (NYSE:DB) Latest Financial Perfomance Look Strong?
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- YouTube Illegally Collects Data on Children, Say Child Advocate Groups