The shooting happened around 12:30 a.m.at Fiesta Rodeo on Salisbury Highway following a fight.
He and the 24-year-old male passenger, who also had an outstanding warrant to arrest for failing to appear in court on historic matters, were also charged with possession of cannabis for supply. The man's vehicle went off of the road and struck an embankment and several small trees before rolling over several times before coming to a stop off of the west side of the road, down an embankment facing south.
Officers also said that 17-year-old Jaquez Towayne Gaines had been named as a suspect in the case.
Emergency Medical Services treated and transported the 19-year-old man in serious condition after he was shot in the torso. Police said his injuries were not considered life-threatening.
March 31 at 10:18 p.m. / Police arrested Tyler M. Duncan, 31, of Los Alamos at Canyon Road and 3rd Street and charged him with DUI.
The man was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault, fleeing police in a motor vehicle, possession of a firearm by an ineligible person, possession of a stolen firearm and possession of controlled substance.
It is learnt that Mahadevaswamy revealed to the Police during interrogation that the complaint against the ACP was typed at the office of the Deputy Director, Mysore Palace Board.
Effingham police need help finding a suspect that tried to us a counterfeit $100 at Casey's General Store. When police arrived in the area, the suspect, Cody Davis, 27, of Lake Charles, was traveling northbound on Lake Street.
Charges are being sought.
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Pregnant Khloe's hell as Tristan 'caught with another woman'
- A New Money-Saving Spotify-Hulu Bundle Announced
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Federal Bureau of Investigation raid on Trump lawyer's office: What you need to know
- Why Florida's Senate Race Could Become the Most Expensive in History
- Guardiola charged for two breaches of Uefa's disciplinary regulations
- No Major Lessons from New National Test Scores
- Radar for In Play Stock - Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX)